7

The picture above has nothing to do with the chapter but look, I made Harry and Draco and their candy cottage!

Severus' P.O.V

            I stared at Potter with such apprehension. His usual bright green eyes were dark and lifeless. His face was an unusual pale color and he looked at me as if he was looking into my soul.

            "Potter, what do you mean she's haunting you?" I asked and he gulped.

            "Like I told you." He started. His voice was very monotone. "I just see the events playing on a loop in my brain. It didn't get worse until this year." He explained.

            "So you've been having like flashbacks?"

            "You can call them that."

            "Okay well I think we need to discuss this with Madam Promfrey."  I told him and his eyes widened.

            "No! I don't want to talk about it anymore."

            "Potter-"

            "No!" He yelled. "I just- I just trust you." He said and I had to fight back a smirk.

            "Okay." I said. "Well what do you wanna do?"

            "Go back to my quarters." He said and I sighed.

            "Have you eaten?"

            "No." He said and I snapped my fingers. Winky appeared and I ordered her to get some food. She came back with roasted duck and I gave it to Albus. He thanked me quietly and ate some.  When he was finished I allowed him to go back. After he left, I sighed and sunk into my chair.

            "I can't just leave him like that." I said out loud to myself.  I decided to allow the Headmistress know. I made my way to her office because dinner would be over. The gargoyle stood there and I sighed. "Kitty cat." I mumbled and it stepped to the side. I walked in and she raised an eyebrow.

            "Severus, what seems to be the problem?" She asked.

            "Potter." I took a seat and she nodded.

            "Oh yes, he gave quite a show at dinner. Biscuit?" She asked and I shook my head.

            "Yes and after I calmed him down, he disclosed some disturbing news." I told her and her eyebrows shot up.

            "What is the news Severus?"

            "He tells me he is haunted by Ginerva Weasley."

            "Like how?"

            "He said the events of what happened plays on a loop in head."

            "The events her death?"

            "Yes I'd suppose that is what he was talking about." I told her.

            "He found her you know."

            "I was not informed." I gasped taken aback.

            "Yes he was the one who had found her that night, he was alone. Harry had disclosed that to me and now I am informing you because you are sort of his mentor because you're still head of the house." She said. "Now he had also told me he went under a psych evaluation but nothing was revealed. It seems that since he has started school, something has developed."