40

Sexual Content

Scorpius' P.O.V

            "Oh god Albus." I moaned thrusting into him. Mum and dad were out so Albus and I decided to make love before I needed to leave.

            "Fuck Scorp." He moaned and leaned forward to kiss my lips. I sloppily kissed his lips and then my hand found its way to his cock. I pumped him slowly and then faster as his hips thrusted forwards. "Scorp, Scorpius, I love you."  He moaned and then came into my hands. I felt his walls constrict and I released into the condom letting out a silent moan. I rode out my orgasm in him and when I finally died down; I pulled out and lied down next to him.

            "Some goodbye sex." I laughed and covered us snuggling under the comforter. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

            "I'm gonna miss you tomorrow." He said and I looked him in the eyes.

            "I'm going to miss you too." I told him. "You're coming to the train station right?" I asked and he smiled.

            "Of course and Ky is coming with us." He told me and I smiled. Ky was now almost one month old and he started to pick up on our facial expressions. He would smile and giggle when Albus or I cooed to him.

            "I'm gonna miss my baby." I frowned and he kissed my lips gently.

            "Just think of all the sleep you can catch up on." He pointed out and I groaned.

            "You're so right." I let my head fall on his bare chest.

            "Are you gonna be able to keep the private room?" He asked and I shrugged.

            "Probably if I leave every Friday, it'll be easier for me to escape with no questions." I said and he nodded. The baby monitor started to go off so I groaned but rolled out of bed. I threw on my boxers but not before Albus whistled. I put my boxers on and slapped him playfully. I walked out of the room and to the nursery where the little baby was crying.

            "Oh love, don't cry, mama is here." I cooed and picked him up from the basinet. I gently rocked him and grabbed a bottle from the mini fridge. It was charmed to be the perfect temperature. I put his to his lips and he immediately started suckling on the bottle. I sat on the chair as I fed him. He was really a cute baby and he resembled Albus a lot. Had his eyes and his hair, and even his giggle. Ky was staring intently at me as I fed him. "Are you all better love?" I cooed and leaned down kissed his nose. I pecked his nose and was inches from his face so he could see me. "Mama loves you." I whispered and he ate a few more before spitting it out. I gently took it away and burped him gently.

            "He's gonna miss you." Albus' voice rang in my ears. I looked up and he was standing in the doorway in sweats. "He'll know when his mama isn't home."

            "I know." I pouted and snuggled my baby after he burped.  He was on my shoulder and he snuggled into my neck.

            "But don't worry, papa will hold down the fort along with grandpa and Mimi."

            "Still don't know why my mum wants to be called Mimi." I scoffed slightly and he chuckled walking over to me. He sat down and kissed my forehead.

            "Cause' it makes her sound younger." He said and I shrugged. He opened his arms so I went to pass the baby over but he shook his head. "Come here." He pulled me into a hug as I cradled Ky in my arms instead of my shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my belly under my arms and held be from behind. He sighed putting his chin on my head. "I'm going to miss you a lot."