37

This chapter is dedicated to xWeasleyIsOurKingx for her generation time in searching for the name. Thank you xox

Scorpius' P.O.V

I was in my last month and I was super excited to have my baby. Albus was pretty busy with his job but he still made time for me. He was always there when I needed him and I was very grateful.

"Are you nervous? We're so close." He whispered placing his hand on my very swollen belly. We were in bed getting ready to sleep.

"I am very nervous; I'm scared of the pain." I bit my lip and he chuckled a bit.

"Don't worry about it love, I'll be here for you and so will the healers. The pain potion ought to take some of the pain away."

"And you'll be in the room with me? Supporting me?"

"Of course, I've been with you for almost nine months; I doubt I'd be leaving now. Why do you ask?"

"Well I figured I'd be like screaming a lot and cursing your name." I said blushing and he snorted.

"Love, you watch too much TV." He said and kissed my neck. "I don't care; I'll be by your side every step of the way."

"Do you mean?"

"On my magic." He winked and I smiled burying my face into his neck. "Get some sleep love, you're gonna need it." He told me and I nodded. I curled into him in the bed of my ability and fell into a deep sleep.

"Fuck Albus." I cursed. I was in labor and I was in so much pain. "It hurts."

"I know love." He whispered holding onto my hand. "But you're doing so well." He said and I groaned in pain.

"Albie." I cried and he soothed me.

"Shh it's okay." He brushed a hand through my hair. "A little longer."

"I feel like I need to push." I told him and groaned in pain.

"Okay, I'm gonna get the healer." He said and I left. I screamed cause the pain increased and Albus was taking too long. I groaned and bore down pushing the little baby from my body. I was alone so I started crying. I just gave birth alone and I was so scared. Albus came back with the healer and was startled to see me. "Scorp! You did it!" He chirped and was by my side in an instant. He cuddled me closer as I held the crying baby. The healer was checking it over.

"Congratulations, you have a little girl."

I jolted awake and felt my face. I had been crying and I looked at Albus. He was looking at me concerned.

"You okay?" He asked, voice husky from just waking up.

"I had to deliver alone cause you left to get a healer and we had a little girl." I told him and he chuckled sitting up. He placed his hand on my belly and rubbed it gently.

"Love I wouldn't leave you and the healer is careless if she left two teenage boys by themselves. And I doubt we're having a daughter." He said and planted a kiss to my belly. "But if we do, I'll still love her." He said and I giggled.

"I'm scared." I told him and he kissed my cheek.

"I know but you'll get through it, I promise. Okay?"