3

Scorpius' P.O.V

"I know your dirty secret." He taunted and I gulped.

"W-what is that?" I asked and his smirk grew widely.

"That you like cock." He said simply and I snorted. His eyebows furrowed and he dropped me.

"What?" He asked annoyed that I was laughing.

"Oh I do love 'cock'." I chuckled. "But it's so much more than that. It's me being attracted to guys and only guys." I said not knowing why we had a normal conversation. "You know, like you're attracted to girls, it's perfectly normal you know." I smirked and he pinned me again.

"Is it?" He whispered in my ear earning a shudder. My eyes widened in alarm and I realized I may have gotten myself in a pickle. He leaned in closer and gulped hearing him chuckle. He started to pepper gentle kisses on my neck. "You know, I have these feelings too." He whispered and I tried struggling away. "I just wasn't sure if they were normal. But if you say so." He told me and I gulped. He stopped kissing me and looked me in eyes. He smirked wickedly and started to lean in. I closed my eyes and I felt his lip ghosting over mine...

"Mister Potter!" I heard and he lunged off of me. Snape was standing there snarling looking between the two of us, it didn't look good. He was still corning me. "I bet your father will rip you out of this school after this little stunt!" He sneered and Albus' face showed nothing but hatred.

"No professor!" I cut in and his glare turned to me. "We were just talking."

"Then explain why he is pinning you to the wall." He asked and I cleared my throat buying myself some time.

"Well you see we bumped into each other outside here. And I apologized because I wasn't paying attention and he started a nice conversation but I zoned out so he pinned me to get my attention." I explained awfully. He raised his eyebrow and looked at Albus who shrugged.

"Well Potter." Snape literally spat. "Since Mister Malfoy is vouching for you, there is no need to notify your father. But please, do see me in my office."

"Yes professor." Albus growled and stormed passed him. I nodded my head to Snape before bolting off. I decided to head outside and I shook my head. Albus Potter was kissing me and told me he was attracted to guys. I think I must be dreaming. Yeah that's it; all I have to do is wake up. I shut my eyes but that was the wrong move seeing as I bumped into someone and fell over.

"You alright kid?" I heard and opened my eyes looking up. James Potter stood in front of me and I started to stammer.

"Y-Yeah." I mumbled looking up at him still. He stuck out his hand and I took it.

"You're Scorpius Malfoy?" He asked and I nodded. "Well I do apologize for my brother's torment on you. He's just coping wrongly with my mother's death."

"It's fine really um have you seen you sister possibly? Or your cousin Rose?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah they went outside in the courtyard. Told me that if I saw you I should tell you."
"Oh well thank you." I nodded my head and bolted outside. I found them and they

looked alarmed at my appearance.

"What's with you?" Rose asked and I caught my breath. I plopped on the ground in front of the bench they were on.

"Well I was telling my parents I was gay and they were really supportive. So I told Sev and he was happy that they were supportive. So I went to find you guys like ten minutes ago but when I walked out of Snape's room, Albus was there."