21

Sexual Content 

Scorpius' P.O.V

Albus was released from the hospital the next day. Nobody followed up on what was going to happen to James so we made our way to St. Mungo's anyway for my check up. He held my hand tightly and we walked into the waiting room together.

"Oh Mister Malfoy! Right on time." The healer said. "Right this way." She motioned for us to follow her so we did and she went into a room. "Just lie down here." She said and I nodded. I lied down as Albus stood next to me standing. She lifted my shirt and turned on the monitor. "I am Healer Harvey; I'll be your healer until birth." She said.

"Nice to meet you. You can call me Scorpius and this is Albus Potter, call him what you will." I said and she shook his hand.

"Albus is fine." He said and she nodded.

"Well it's nice to meet you two, I take it Albus is the father?"

"Yup." I said and she nodded.

"Alright, let's get started." She said and put some weird cold substance on my belly. I shuddered and she chuckled as she put this thing to my bump. The thumping sound bounced off the walls and I smiled. I looked up at Albus who was smiling and leaned down to kiss me. "Okay Mister Malfoy, everything seems to be in order." She told me. "I just wanna do a full body scan but don't worry, it won't hurt the baby." She told me and I nodded. She moved her wand across my body slowly and a piece of parchment came out.

"Why did you want to do that?" Albus asked.

"Well you see, most males that get pregnant have parts to hold and birth a child." She said and I looked at her.

"And in my case?" I asked.

"The same thing."

"So I have a vagina?" I asked bluntly and Albus snorted. Healer Harvey just grinned.

"Not exactly, there is birth canal though."

"Isn't the same thing?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Not in your case." She said. "You still have a penis, which makes you male. The birth canal is there so you can deliver the baby naturally."

"Do I have to?" I asked and she sighed.

"You can schedule an appointment for a cesarean but its better if you try it naturally."

"Will it hurt?"

"Yes, it will be painful however we can give you some pain potion to take some of that pain away." She said and I sighed.

"Okay." I mumbled and Albus kissed my head. He patted my belly.

"I'll be here to help." He told me and I smiled.

"So your approximate due date is August sixth however you can go into labor earlier or later."

"Oh Merlin." I mumbled and she laughed.

"Don't you worry; your little one will come when they are ready." She patted my belly and smiled. "You're free to go." She said. I nodded and wiped off my belly before standing up. Albus grabbed my hand and we started to walk.

"This is so exciting." He chirped. "We're having a baby Scorp!"

"Yeah 'we're', I'm the one who has to go through the pain." I mumbled and he laughed kissing my lips.