15

Albus' P.O.V

It was Christmas and I was excited to give Scorpius his gift. It was something for the baby that I had picked out. A charm of sorts that he could put on a bracelet. I got his parents a few things so I was all set. I didn't bother to get my family anything; I wouldn't be seeing them anyway.

"Albus its Christmas!" Scorpius piped. He snuck into my room again so he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"I know." I chuckled. "I hope you like your gift!"

"I'm sure I will." He leaned in and kissed me. "We better get up before mum or dad comes to get us." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"When are we going to tell them we're together?" I asked him and he stood up looking at me.

"I dunno, I just don't want you to lose my dad as a healer, he seems to be helping you." He told me and leaned in to rub my nose against his.

"You're more important than my healer." I told him truthfully. "If you want to come out than we can."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay then um can we do that like today?" He asked and I nodded.

"If that's what you want then yes." I told him and he smiled. He placed his lips on mine but quickly pulled away.

"Let's go!" He piped and I rolled my eyes but got out of bed. He grabbed my hand and we made our way down the stairs. His parents were in the kitchen and they both raised an eyebrow when they saw us.

"Mum, dad." Scorpius started. "Albus and I are boyfriends." He announced happily.

"Oh! That's fantastic!" His mum yelled. She ran over to us and hugged us tightly.

"Yeah that's great; it'll be easier for you two to be together for when the baby arrives." Mister Malfoy said hugging us as well.

"So I guess I'll have to see a new healer." I told him and he chuckled shaking his head.

"No you'll be stuck with me." He told me. "It's best you stick with us and even if you're dating my son, you can still see me. You've been coming to me for over a month and you're making progress so it's fine." He told me and I smiled.

"Really?"

"Yes." He told me and I smiled.

"Awesome thank you!" I told him and he smiled giving me another hug.

"Come on, let's eat and then we'll open presents." He told us and we nodded. We sat down and Misses Malfoy fed us some French toast and bacon. Scorpius was able to keep it down so we smiled. We laughed for a little and talked about the pregnancy a bit. We decided that when he/she comes, we'll decide then what it's best to do.

"So let's go open gifts." Mrs. Malfoy's smiled and we nodded. We walked over to the tree and started to exchange gifts. Mister and Misses Malfoy both got me some new quills and stuff from Honeydukes that I was really excited to eat. Scorpius got me something from Flourish and Blotts which was a baby names book. I was actually excited to read it, he was like seven months away but the book went far into the definition of the name. It was exciting. They all enjoyed the presents I got them, especially Scorpius who was beaming. We settled on the couch for a little when Mister Malfoy walked into the room.