19

Albus' P.O.V

Going back to Hogwarts wasn't as smooth as I hoped it to be. My 'family' shunned me. And I'm not saying that they just didn't talk to me, it was the fact they MADE a point to not talk to me. Every time I walked by either James or Lily, they would literally turn around, giving me the cold shoulder. When I sat to eat at the table, James would shift over even if he wasn't next to me. I decided to sit with Scorpius and Lily did the same thing but she would scoff. Scorpius always gave me a sympathetic look. However, Rose was a lot nicer to me, she would smile at me and always said hello. She was in our room a lot because I mean, her and Scorpius were best friends, like I said before, I couldn't get in the way of that. We were back for maybe two weeks when Snape asked me to go see him. I didn't know what it was for so I ventured down to the dungeons nervously. I stepped into the hall and the familiar cold air washed over me.

"Going somewhere?" A voice hissed. I jumped and whipped around. James was standing there looking at me maliciously.

"I- S-Snape asked me to s-see him." I stuttered. Usually I'd never be afraid of my brother but the anger and hatred radiating off of him was terrifying.

"Oh Snape can wait." He said and grabbed my shoulders. He shoved me against the wall and punched my face. I groaned. "Stop playing that you're sick because we know you're not." He said.

"I am." I retorted and tried getting out of grip but it was so tight. He punched again but this time in my stomach making me winded.

"You're not! If you were, why did it just develop?! Why didn't you have this when mum actually killed herself?!"He spat and the flashbacks flew through my head.

"Please don't mention it." I mumbled and he slammed my head against the wall making everything go blurry. He dropped me to the ground and kicked my ribs.

"Stop pretending you ungrateful swine! You're pathetic and I don't know why they dealt with you." He shouted. "It's your fault mum is dead!" He yelled and then kicked my face. I screamed in pain and the bloody taste filled my mouth.

"P-please." I begged.

"Stop!" He yelled. "I have pain too Albus. I miss her too! You're not the only one who lost her. Stop wallowing in yourself pity." He said.

"I-I."

"Silence!" He screamed. "You don't even want to be with us anymore and dad can't face to lose another loved one, but guess what, I can."

"W-what do you mean?"

"What I mean is, Sectumsempra!" He shouted and my chest ripped open. I screamed in pain. "Bye little bro, it wasn't nice knowing you." He spat and as my eyes grew heavy he stalked off. Blood was pouring out of me and I began to feel lightheaded. I heard footsteps coming down the hall and a gasp.

"Oh my, Potter!" Snape yelled. He walked over to me and kneeled down.

"T-tell Scorpius t-that I love him." I told him shakily and I went limp.

Snape's P.O.V

I noticed Potter was late again. He was only ever late when he was getting himself in trouble so I decided to go and find him. I swiftly walked out of my office and walked through the halls. I saw a pool of blood surrounding a body. I gasped and ran over to them. The black mop gave it away.

"Oh my, Potter!" I yelled and I stormed over to him. I knelt down next to him and he looked at me. His eyes were glazed over and it looked like he was punched.