26

Trigger warning I guess

Albus' P.O.V (Look who's up)

I groaned quietly and slowly opened my eyes. I was in pain and a lot of it. I took in my surroundings and I realized what had happened. I tried to kill myself. Merlin I tried to killed myself. I looked around and my dad was sleeping on the chair next to me, he was leaning against Mister Malfoy who was also sleeping. I looked to my right and sure enough my sleeping boyfriend was sleeping peacefully. His mother was cuddling with him and I smiled. Scorpius' bumped was sticking out the blanket and his shirt just enough. I couldn't resist so I extended my hand, careful of my wrist, and placed my hand on his bump. I was surprised to be greeted by a little kick that I felt under my hand. I gasped and then Scorpius moved to place his hand on his belly. His hand went on mine and then his eyes shot open.

"Albus?" He whispered in disbelief.

"Hi piglet." I whispered groggily. Next thing I know he's launched himself at me and peppering my face with kissed. From the sounds of it, everyone woke up.

"I-I thought I-I lost y-you f-forever." He told me and I just held him.

"I know I know. I'm sorry." I told him and he just buried his face into my neck. He cried into my neck.

"How ya feeling Al?" My dad asked threading his fingers through my hair. I instantly relaxed as I held my crying boyfriend.

"Not well." I answered honestly. "Tired." I said and Scorpius let out a strangled sob. I shushed him and kissed his neck. "Scorpius, you know what?" I whispered and he shook his head. "Our little one kicked." I said and he looked up looking at me seriously.

"What?" He asked disbelievingly.

"Sit up love." I said and he did. He had me in a straddling position that wouldn't have been as awkward if our parents weren't in the room. He looked at me so I grabbed his hand and he was staring on my bandages sadly. I gently put his hand and my hand on the bump. Feeling the jolt he looked up from his belly and looked at me proudly.

"That's our baby." He sniffled and I wiped away his tears.

"That's our baby." I agreed and smiled.

"Come Scorp, Al needs to be looked at." Mister Malfoy said. Scorpius looked down at me and I nodded. He leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips. He got off of me and sat over by his mum who was sitting on the bed they slept in. Madam Promfrey walked over to me. She started running diagnostic spells and I felt a little intimidated by the stares of everyone.

"Well Mister Potter, you're healing but should be monitored. I suggest we take you St. Mungo's." She said and I looked at everyone.

"And what would happen if I want to St. Mungo's, would they put me in the Janus Thickey Ward for being crazy?" I asked and Mister Malfoy shook his head.

"You're not crazy but no, you'll be taken to the ward of the hospital I work in. This way we can monitor your potions, you've stopped them." He said and I nodded. "We won't get into that now since you just woke up." He said and I nodded.

"So what would you like to do? You can stay here or have people tending to you at the hospital." Madam Promfrey asked. I looked at her and then my dad back to her.

"Can I speak with my dad? Alone for a bit?" I asked and she nodded. She shooed everyone out. Scorpius left but not without kissing me. My dad seemed to be very surprised that I wanted to be alone with him.