8

Trigger Warning

Scorpius' P.O.V

My stomach churned so I rolled out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. I vomited emptying my stomach in the bowl. I groaned and flushed wiping my mouth. Madam Promfrey said the morning sickness would come soon. I was just hoping I'd be able to skip that part.

"You alright?" Potter's voice made me jump. I looked up at him and nodded. He handed me a cup of water and I took it as he squatted in front of me. "Not feeling well?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Morning sickness." I said and he cocked his head to the side. "It's because I'm pregnant and it's normal symptom." I told him and he nodded. I noticed the concern from his face slowly fade.

"Well I don't want to be sick." He said. "Are you sure it's normal?"

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'.

"Okay." He gave a small smile and stood up. He extended his hand and I took it. He helped me up and we walked back into the room.

"Sorry I woke you." I apologized.

"Its fine you didn't." He said and I checked the time.

"It's two am." I pointed out and he shrugged. "Too many nightmares?" I asked quietly and he nodded. "Do you wanna talk?"

"You should sleep; rest is good for the baby." He told me and I grabbed his hand.

"You're more important at the moment. The baby can't tell time." I said and a small smile appeared on his lips.

"Okay." He said and we crawled on to his bed. I sat with my legs stretched out as his were criss-cross. "What do you want me to tell you?"

"Anything you're comfortable with telling me." I whispered and he nodded.

"Can I tell you my story?" He asked and I nodded. "Okay." He took a deep breath and let it out. I grabbed his hand and rubbed circles on it so he was more comfortable. "Well one day, I was home because I was sick and the rest of my family went out. I didn't know my mum stayed behind and apparently she didn't know I was home either." He cleared his throat. "I was hungry so I crept out of my room and everything was dark, except the room at the end of the hall." He said and squeezed his eyes shut. Tears swarmed to the corner of his eyes so I squeezed his hand. "I was curious but cautious because I thought I was still home alone. So I walked, well crept, to the end of the hall. I made my way to the bathroom and noticed the water was pouring out of the tub." He started to cry so I crawled and put my arm around him. He leaned into my embrace. "I walked in and my mother, my mother was dead." He let out a sob. "She slit her wrists." He told me and I gasped. "There was so much blood. I ran out and away to go wherever as fast as I could go. I ran down the stairs and my family had just come home. I bumped into my father and just sobbed into his chest." He explained and I rubbed my back. "I was so fucking young when this happened. She's haunting me; I can't get these images out of my brain." He told me. "I want them to go away."

"Shh it's okay." I whispered and rubbed his back. "Don't cry anymore. I am so sorry." I told him. I chanted 'I'm sorry' over and over again until he silenced me with a kiss. I held onto him tightly and he pulled away.

"I've never told anyone that." He said.

"I'm happy I'm your first." I said with a wink and he smiled. "I'm sorry."

"I know."

"How are you now?"

"I feel better for getting off my chest." He said seriously. "But I'm not so sure how everything will go."