24

Trigger Warning

This is a sad chapter, you've been warned

Albus' P.O.V

The nightmares only got worse as the weeks progressed. Scorpius was now five months pregnant and I was finding it harder for myself to be there, to be there with him. Sure I was there physically but I was just drained emotionally. I stopped my potions, they weren't helping. Scorpius and I were sleeping in the same bed; he was fast asleep as I lied awake because of the nightmare. It was the same only worse; everyone blamed me including my mum. She told me that it was her plan along, her plan to have me find her. To teach me a lesson for being bad. I just couldn't take the pain anymore. I turned over and looked over to my sleeping boyfriend.

"I'm sorry Scorpius." I whispered and kissed his head. I leaned to be eye length with his bump. "Take care of your mama for me." I whispered and put my lips to his bump gently. I pulled away and quickly walked to the desk. I wrote out two letters, one for my dad and the other for Scorpius. I placed it on the pillow and kissed his head one last time. "I'm sorry." I whispered. I grabbed the invisibility cloak from my trunk which dad gave me to in first year and snuck out. I walked to the owlery to send dad's letter and the next stop would change my life forever.

Scorpius' P.O.V

I rolled out bed to go pee. The baby was growing and rested on my bladder making me pee every now and again. After I relieved myself, I walked out and noticed Albus wasn't in bed. I looked around and scratched my head. He couldn't have gone far; it was only two in the morning. I saw something on the pillow so I ran over to it. It was a letter so I quickly opened it. My heart was pounding in my chest I'm sure people from miles away could hear. I scanned the letter and my heart started to drop. Tears trickled at my eyes and I knew I had to find someone. Someone who could help me stop him. I leaped out of bed and threw on clothes then bolted out of dorm. I started running in the halls, clutching the letter in my hands, in hope to get where I needed to go. I suddenly collided with something hard, I stumbled but didn't fall.

"Mister Malfoy, why are you running in the hall at this hour? You are in serious trouble!" McGonagall scowled.

"Please ma'am, its Albus." I told her panicking.

"What is wrong?" She asked and I shakily handed her the letter. She scanned it quickly and then looked at me. "How long ago did he leave?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I-I woke up t-to use the b-bathroom and h-he a-already was gone." I stuttered and I felt the panic rising. "P-please find him." I started crying and she sent out patronus'. I slumped to the ground and started to sob. She was trying to get me to calm down but I couldn't, Albus needed to be found.

"Mister Malfoy please calm yourself, we have the professors looking for him as we speak." McGonagall said. "Come with me and settle yourself down." She told me and I sniffled but obliged. She brought me back to her office and she sat me down. She started to make some tea and I sat on the chair rubbing my bump. "Mister Malfoy, was Mister Potter acting differently in this past month?"

"He seemed distant." I swallowed as she poured me some tea.

"How so?"

"Like he would be their physically but like mentally, it didn't seem like he was there." I answered honestly.

"How often was that?"

"Every day." I told her and sniffled. "Is he going to be okay?" I asked sadly. "He needs to be okay."

"I know." She said and then I took a shuddering breath. I started to cry again. "Please professor, he n-needs to b-be found."

"He will be." She told me. We sat in silence, with a few sobbing hiccups escaping me, until someone barged into the office.

"We got him!" Snape exclaimed. "We got him." He said and we both jumped up. Snape started off and we followed on foot to where he was taking us. We followed him to the hospital wing and that's where I saw my boyfriend.

Harry's P.O.V

I was sleeping soundly when I pecking at the window startled me. I checked the time and it was three in the morning. I got up and let the owl in. It was Albus' owl so my heart dropped. What could he want so early in the morning? My heart was pounding and I took the letter from the owl. I carefully looked it over and when I saw no signs of any caution, I opened it slowly.

Dad,

I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I've been struggling for a long time and it seems like I've only gotten worse. I have these nightmares. In the nightmares, they all blame me. Blame me for what happened to her. Mum is there and she blames me too. It's my fault dad, my fault mum died. She killed herself while I was home and I did nothing to stop her. I'm sorry dad. I really am. I'm sorry for everything, I am sorry for hating you. James was right to try and kill me for that; I do not deserve to live. Everything's gotten worse and I find it hard to even concentrate. I stopped taking my potions. They don't help. I stopped trying, it's not worth it. It's hard dad and I'm in a lot of pain. I've decided it's not worth it anyway; I'm gonna be pain free soon dad. I thought you deserved an apology letter before I go. I am so sorry for everything, I'm sorry for making mum kill herself, I'm sorry that I said I hated you and I am sorry that I wanted to disown you. I love you dad and I always will. Please take of Scorpius and my baby for me, thank you.

-Albus.

My breathing increased and I stumbled back on to the bed. I cupped my mouth and let my eyes blur with tears. I shook my head in disbelieving; my son just sent me a suicide note.

A/N-It's very short, i know but it's a filler. And don't worry, I'm going to post a follow up later.