38

Slight Sexual Content

Albus' P.O.V

Ky was screaming and crying. For a new born, he sure did have a pair of lungs. I groaned and got out of bed. Scorpius was about to get out bed I pushed him back down kissing his head.

"I got him." I promised and walked over to the basinet. I picked him up and gently rocked him bringing him downstairs to get a bottle. Scorpius had tried to breast feed but he didn't produce enough milk to sustain a full meal so we switched to formula. By the time I got to the kitchen, he was screaming louder. "Hush love, papa is getting you something to eat, just relax." I hushed and rocked him. I got the bottle and gave it to him. He silenced immediately and looked up at me with his green eyes. "Hi Ky, how are you my little love?" I cooed. "You're almost two days old and we love you so much. You're gonna meet poppop today and he's very excited to meet you." I cooed and his eyes were fixated on me. For a newborn, he was so alert.

"Albus?" I heard and Scorpius was standing there.

"Look Ky, mama came down to you." I told him and walked over to Scorpius. I kissed his head. "I thought you were going back to sleep.'"

"Couldn't, can I have him?" He asked and I smiled.

"You don't even need to ask." I said and handed him the baby carefully. He smiled down at Ky and kissed his head.

"He's perfect." He said looking up at me.

"All thanks to you, you did great and I am so proud of you for holding and birthing him." I kissed his lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered and then a wailing between startled us. "He's done." I chuckled. Scorpius took the bottle from the baby and put him over his shoulder. He patted his back gently and Ky gave a wet burp. Scorpius then cradled the baby and started to rock him back to sleep.

"So your father is coming over?"

"Yeah, got the letter when you were sleeping, is that an issue?" I asked and she smiled shaking his head.

"Not in the slightest." He pressed his lips against mine and I smile into the kiss. I pulled away.

"We should get to bed." I ordered and he nodded. We walked up together and gently put him down. Crawling into bed, we curled up with each other.

"We have to tell Cynthia."

"We can write her in the morning." I yawned. "Well later today." I chuckled and he kissed my neck.

"Okay, goodnight love."

***

"Oh Albus, he's so precious." My father said as I gently handed him over.

"Thank you." I smiled. "He looks just like me." I said and my father nodded smiling. He looked at me.

"How has he been sleeping?" He asked.

"Waking up every two hours." I chuckled. "I get up most of the time, I mean, Scorpius did hold him."

"How was the delivery?"

"Well we had to do it here cause' Scorpius waited until the last minute to discover he was in labor."

"Wow, he must have a high pain tolerance. I remember when your mother was in labor with James, she was close to send a bat boogey hex my way." He said and I laughed. "You were an easy baby to deliver according to her, Lily was not and it was worse than James. Did get a stinging hex sent my way for that." He said and I chuckled.