10

Trigger warning
Draco's P.O.V

            I decided that I would visit Potter.... Harry in person to discuss his son's mental status.  I sighed and walked into the building where he worked. Weasley was working outside of Harry's office.

            "Weasley." I greeted and he looked up.

            "Malfoy, what brings you here?" He asked standing up.

            "I need to discuss something with Potter." I told him and he nodded.

            "Well go ahead, just knock on the door." He allowed and I thanked him. I knocked on the door. I heard a muffled 'come in' so I walked through the door and he looked up. His eyes widened when he saw me and he jumped up.

            "Draco?" He asked. "Is everything okay? Did something happen?" He asked.

            "I think you should sit."

            "It's Albus isn't it? He's not fucking helping is he?!!" He yelled and my eyes widened.

            "Harry, he's helping just fine." I assured and he relaxed.

            "Then what's wrong?" He asked taking a seat. He motioned for me to sit so I sat across from his desk.

            "You know what I do as a profession?" I asked and he nodded.

            "You're a healer."
             "Do you know what kind of healer I am?"

            "No Malfoy, I am not aware." He drawled and I tried not rolling my eyes.

            "I am a mind healer."
             "Okay?"

            "Well I was brought into school to evaluate Albus." I explained and his eyes widened.

            "And no one informed me?!"
             "Well Potter." I growled. "We thought it was best that he told you himself but obviously he did not wish to divulge such information." I said. "May I proceed?"

            "Fine. What lies has he told you about me?"

            "Pot- Harry, we don't speak much about you." I told him. "He just feels like he's too much in your shadow." I said and he rolled his eyes. "Harry, did Ginny kill herself?" I asked and his face paled.

            "W-why do you ask?"
             "Albus said he was home when she did it. He explained to me that he was the only one home when it happened and he found her." I said and he took off his glasses to rub his hand over his face.

            "I got him check for any trauma." He said. "The other mind healers said he wasn't experiencing anything."
             "Well is it true?" I asked and he nodded slowly.

            "Al was sick but we were going out. He told us that he could watch himself, being ten and all. I finally allowed him to stay knowing very well Ginny was also sick in our room. I didn't tell Ginny Al was staying home and Al wanted to be old enough to watch himself, so I didn't let him know his mother would be home. So I took James and Lily out to the park, just to get some fresh air." He explained and I nodded. "I got home and Albus ran straight into me. He was crying so hard." He choked back a sob. "I tried getting him to speak but all I got out was bathroom so I went to the bathroom and sure enough there was my wife. All bloody... there was so much blood. I-I took him after we buried Ginny."

            "And what happened?"

            "Nothing, they said he was recovering from shock but other than that, nothing was wrong."