16

Albus' P.O.V

            "I don't want to go." I pouted to Scorpius. I crossed my arms and stuck my nose up.

            "You told him you would meet him so you're going." He told me mocking my actions. He raised an eyebrow at me. "And you're going alone."

            "No please come with me." I pleaded. "I know I said I'd go alone but I don't want to." I moaned and he huffed.

            "Albus Severus, you are going. He's your father not the bloody king." He told me and I sneered.

            "Scorpius he's Harry fucking Potter. I don't want to see him alone because we'll be in public and I'll ruin the Potter name." I hissed and he glared.

            "I know who he is!" He yelled. "One way not to 'ruin' the Potter name is to not yell."

            "Like that's possible."

            "It is."

            "He triggers me." I gave him a pointed look. "I don't want to relapse! I've been doing so well."

            "What are you talking about? How does he trigger you?" He asked annoyed with a hint of concern.

            "Well every time I'm around him, I start to get really angry because he makes me angry! I just think of all the things he's done that hurt me." I said and then clenched my fists. My breathing got heavy and I started to growl.

            "For Christ's sake!" He yelled and grabbed my potion off the bedside table. He pushed me down and forced me to take it. He gently rubbed my throat and I sighed. "If you're going to get this bad every time he's even mentioned, how are you supposed to be calm when you actually see him?"

            "Simple, not see him."
             "What about the when the baby comes?" He asked and I gasped.

            "Do you really think that I would let him near my child? Our child cannot be near all this, this chaos!" I yelled at him. Not in a mean way but to get my point across.

            "Sweetheart." He told me grabbing my hands. "Relax." He kissed my hands. He gently put them on his belly. "I want your father to be a part of this as much as my parents are. He is the grandfather after all. However, I understand to a degree what is wrong." He said. "But your father has rights just like everyone else and you're still a minor, he has even more of the rights being your guardian." He told me and I looked at him.

            "I'm thinking of asking him to turn me over to your father." I said seriously.

            "What?"

            "I can't go back there." I told him. "I can't go back in that house where my memories are still there."  

            "You still live in the house she killed herself in?" He asked in disbelief.

            "And it's not like I can just tell them to move. Remember who I am?"

            "Stop playing that card Albus." He told me. He wrapped his arms around me securely. "I understand that you feel left out and I understand the way you're treated isn't right, just stop playing the card to me." He said and I sighed.

            "You're right, I'm sorry." I said and kissed him gently.

            "I'm still not coming." He said.