12

Harry's P.O.V

I cried, I was crying so much. My son hated me. He didn't want anything to do with me. How could I have let everything gone so terribly? How could I have been such a terrible father?

"Harry, he'll come around." Draco said. He was hugging me tightly but he was tense. This obviously wasn't as he planned.

"H-he hates m-me." I cried. "I-I can't l-lose him. I-I've already lost G-Ginny."

"You need to try and talk to him again." He said and I finally pulled myself together.

"I can't." I ended the embrace and looked at him. "He's not going to want to see me."

"P-Harry, you need to do this for your son. You let him just go like that and he'll feel even worse. There's only so much potions I can prescribe him."

"What is he on?"

"I can't disclose that information however, I will bring you to their room." He told me and I nodded. We stood up and we made our way out of the office. It wasn't a long walk to their room and once we got there, we knocked on the portrait. A few moments later Draco's kid opened the door and his eyes widened when he saw me.

"Oh um hi dad, Mister Potter." He nodded his head.

"Scorp, we need to speak with Albus." Draco answered. Scorpius scratched the back of his head and then looked back into the room then looked at us.

"He um he's sleeping. He was crying a lot before so I calmed him down then he fell asleep." He admitted and my heart plummeted.

"He was crying?" I asked and he bit his lip nodding. "Okay."

"Not for anything Mister Potter but um I told him that you do love him." Scorpius told me. "He's just really fragile right now so he doesn't believe you love him. But I told him you do so just give him a little bit to heal." He told me.

"Sc-" I started.

"I don't mean to cut you off." Scorpius said and stepped out. "I may not know Albus all that well but he's probably told me more than he's told the both of you." He said and looked at his father. "I'm there for his nightmares, I'm there for his angry outburst, I'm there for his hysterical outburst, and like I said may not know him well enough but I know enough to have an understanding of him. He's not broken as he thinks he is but he's close to it. So I think, I may be no professional, but I think it's best he just distances himself from you. Just for a little bit and I mean, I'll try to get him to talk to you. Just give him some time." He told me and I nodded.

"Okay."

"It was nice to see you Mister Potter." He bowed his head. "And you too dad." He said giving his father a side hug.

"Scorpius, one last thing." Draco said and Scorpius nodded. Draco looked at me and then looked to Scorpius. "Ask Albus if he'd like to spend Christmas with us."

"Okay, I can do that." He said and then looked at me.

"I'd rather him be with someone instead of being alone in the castle." I told him and he nodded.

"Okay, it was nice to see you two. Good day." He said and mumbled the password. He walked back in and closed the door.

"So I'm never going to see him am I?" I asked and Draco sighed.