14

Albus' P.O.V

It was tough two weeks but I got through them. From what I was told, my father had sent messages to both my siblings explaining why I would not be at Christmas and why I was acting strangely. I was pissed. It wasn't his place to tell people about MY issues. My brother tried multiple times but I'd ignore him. My sister tried apologizing but every time she came near me, I'd walk away. It was too much. However, I couldn't get away from Rose often because she was Scorpius' best friend and I am not one to deny friendship. So she and I talked a few times; it went pleasant.

"You doing alright?" Scorpius asked me. The train was slowing in to Kings Cross.

"Nervous." I answered. "I um the last time I saw your mum was when McGonagall told them I got you pregnant."

"Bullocks! I forgot about my mum." He blushed. "Don't worry, she'll like you."

"Okay." I said.

"Have you brought along your potions?" He asked and I nodded. "Um did you think about seeing your father on the platform?"

"Merlin no!" I yelled and he sighed. The train came to a stop and we got up. I grabbed both of our trunks.

"Don't worry." He smiled. "It'll be fine." He told me and then kissed my cheek. We walked down the aisle without any issues like seeing my family. I stepped off the train and Scorpius diverted me in the direction of his parents.

"Hi mum, hi dad." Scorpius greeted his parents. He dropped my hand and hugged them tightly.

"Hi Scorpius, how are you son?" Scorpius' mum asked.

"Doing well." He said pulling away from the hug. "The morning sickness is slowly subsiding." He smiled widely.

"T-that's good to hear." She smiled shyly. Her eyes fell on me and swallowed hard. "It's nice to formally meet you." She smiled. "I am Scorpius' Mother but feel free to call me Astoria." She said.

"Albus Potter." I shook her hand. "Feel free to call me anything." I stumbled and she chuckled.

"Well Albus, we're really excited that you're spending Christmas with us." She said.

"Thank you for having me ma'am." I said and then nodded towards mister Malfoy. "You too sir."

"Albus, we're a little passed me being called sir." He told me. "How are you feeling?"

"Um good I guess." I scratched the back of my head.

"How about we talk when we get back to the manor?" He asked.

"I think that's best." I said and he nodded. He grabbed our trunks and shrunk them. He placed them in his pocket before we apparated back to their manor. Scorpius fell to the ground when we landed and started vomiting. I rushed him over to him and gently patted his back.

"Sorry Scorp didn't think that through." Draco said and Scorpius waved his hand. He finished vomiting and wiped his mouth. I lifted him up bridal style and he giggled softly.

"You alright?" I asked.

"A little sleepy." He told me and I nodded.

"Alright well I'll bring you to your room and then you can nap." I told him and he nodded. He sleepily nodded and nuzzled his face into my chest.