2

Albus' P.O.V

I was sitting in the common room with Peggy. Her head was in my lap and I was gently stroked her hair.

"Baby?" She asked.

"Yes?" I sighed.

"Don't you have detention?"

"Yeah but it's with Snape, I'm not going."

"You need to."

"It's whatever." I shrugged and she sat up.

"You can't just blow things off!" She yelled.

"I just did. Come on babe relax it's my life it, doesn't concerns you."

"I am sorry if I want my boyfriend to behave once in awhile."

"I do behave!"

"Albus just shut up!" She yelled.

"What's with you?" I sneered.

"What's with me? You're the asshole!" She yelled and clenched my fists.

"Don't you dare ever say that again." I yelled.

"You know its true Albus!" She yelled. I growled and gripped her hair tugging it. She screamed but much to my dismay the portrait opened and she was ripped from my grip. She looked at me with tears in her eyes as I was being held. "If this wasn't clear, we're over!" She screamed and stomped away. I looked at holding me and it was a very pissed off Snape.

"Potter I thought it was clear that you had detention tonight. When you didn't show up, I thought something was wrong so I came in here and what do you think I found?" He sneered. "What would that be professor?" I snapped.

"You man handling a fellow student!" He yelled. "I am taking you to the headmistress office at once." He said and grabbed me. I tried wiggling free but he casted a spell on me so I was immobile. He levitated me to the office, said the password and dropped me in a chair.

"This is certainly a surprise Severus." She said sarcastically. I've been in her office more times than not. He unbound me so I placed my feet on the desk. "Mister Potter this is not your house." I dropped my feet with a huff.

"Headmistress, he skipped out on detention and when I went looking for him, he was pulling Miss Zabini's hair." Severus said and she looked at me with horror.

"Mister Potter that is a serious offense."

"We were just playing." I said and Snape rolled his eyes.

"Like you were playing with Mister Malfoy the other day?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah sure."

"Mister Potter seeing as you can't go to detention or contain yourself; I have no other choice but to notify your father."
"Yeah okay."

"I am serious Mister Potter." She said. "And as for hurting a fellow classmate, twenty points from Slytherin and for skipping detention you'll be serving a month's worth of detention with me." She said and I rolled my eyes. "As of right now you Professor Snape will take care of you in detention for tonight. You're free to go." She said. Snape bound me again and levitated me up.

"You're just like your father." He hissed. "He liked to talk back just like you, you filthy swine. Why you haven't been kicked out yet is beyond me." Snape went on about how awful I was and how I could be better. Finally we made it to his classroom and he sat me down. "You'll be writing lines for two hours and after that you'll be scrubbing cauldrons." He told me.