9

Trigger Warning

Sexual Content

Scorpius' P.O.V

"You." I whispered. I looked into his eyes. They were dull but hopeful. He attached our together and then flipped us so he was on top.

"I can't believe it." He mumbled and then started to kiss my neck. "Y-you were talking about me?" He asked with his voice wavering.

"Yes." I moaned because he bit down on my soft spot. I intertwined my hands in his hair.

"Oh fuck." He mumbled. "I like you, I really do." He told me. "You make happy, happier than I've been in so long." He said. I started to grind up and he laughed. "I see you're an eager little one."

"Fuck, it's the hormones." I cursed. "Please fuck me." I begged and he laughed. He started to undress me slowly and then I was undressing him.

"Um." He looked at me unsure. I sat up and attached our lips together.

"Just do what you did last time, you did fine." I assured him and he nodded.

"Do we have everything I need?" He asked and I blushed.

"Yeah um they're in the drawers." I pointed and he smirked. He got off of me and got the stuff. He came back and straddled my waist being cautious of my belly. He gave me a look. "Shut up." I blushed. He smirked and started to lube up his fingers. He gently brought one finger to my entrance and slipped it in. I arched my back and moaned.

"Oh shit." I mumbled. He started pumping his finger trying to loosen me. He took another finger and then started to scissor them apart. He added the last finger and I could tell I was a moaning mess. "Please." I begged. "You can start now." I said and he nodded. He retracted his finger and then rolled the condom on his length. He stroked himself once with lube and then slowly slipped it in. I moaned and arched my back. He started to pump his hips slowly.

"Are you doing okay?" He asked.

"Yes you can pick up the pace." I said and he did. I moaned loudly as he struck my prostate. I attacked his lips with mine and wrapped my legs around his waist as he went faster. He grabbed my length and started to stroke it and I moaned. I pulled away to get air and at the same time we both climaxed. He stayed in me for a bit until he died down from his orgasm. He pulled out and then lied down next to me after I unwrapped my legs. He pulled off the condom and then tied it tossing it in the trash.

"So um can I ask you something?" He asked. I turned over and start to trace patterns on his bare chest.

"Yes." I answered and then met his eyes with my own.

"Who did you lose your virginity to?" He asked and I nearly snorted.

"Remember that kid Jimmy you were just talking about?" I asked and his eyes widened.

"Him?"

"No." I chuckled. "His best friend Arnold." I smiled.

"Were you dating him?"

"Yeah briefly though." I said and sat up to stretch.

"Why did you break up?"

"I got pregnant with your baby." I teased and he shot up startling me.

"What?!"