39

Trigger warning sort of 

Third Person P.O.V

Scorpius and Albus were sitting with their baby in the living room. Scorpius had little Ky on his legs as Ky's hand held Albus' finger.

"So Cynthia should be here soon, are you gonna tell her or should I?" Scorpius asked and Albus grinned.

"I will. Besides, we were friends first." He said and Scorpius nodded. Ky let out a little wail but after lifting him gently, he stopped.

"Aww who's mama's good baby." Scorpius cooed. "You are." He planted a kiss on Ky's nose and then his chin. There was a knock at the door so Albus got up and walked away but not before giving his boyfriend and son a kiss. He walked over and opened it. Cynthia practically threw herself at him

"Oh! I can't believe your baby is finally here!" She yelled and hugged him tightly.

"I know. I can't either." Albus chuckled heartedly. "Now let go so you can meet him." He teased and she let go. The two started to walk into the living room.

"When do you back to work?"

"Monday, uncle George gave me the week off to help out."

"Has he come to see the baby?"

"Nah he's coming tomorrow." Albus explained. "And I'm sure my cousins will venture on over."

"That's good at least, how about your father?"

"He came over for about two hours yesterday. I'm getting better." He told her and they reached the living room.

"That's great!" She hugged him and Scorpius stood up.

"Hey Cyn." He side hugged her because he was cradling Ky.

"Hi, oh my goodness." She cooed and Scorpius grinned.

"Isn't he so cute?" Scorpius asked gently handing the baby over.

"Yes oh goodness. Hi, I'm Cynthia." Cynthia cooed.

"Your godmother." Albus said and Cynthia's head whipped in his direction.

"What?"

"If you want to be, we'd love it if you're his godmother." Albus said and Cynthia's eye filled with tears.

"Seriously?" She asked and the two boys nodded. "I'd love to." She sniffled and hugged them gently. The little baby was looking up at her and she got really close to his face. "Hi wittle baby, I'm your godmother." She cooed and kissed his nose. She sat on the couch and Scorpius sat with her while Albus sat on the table. "So how was the delivery?" She asked rocking the baby gently.

"Had to do it in the bathroom here because I didn't know I was in labor until the last minute."

"Of course." Cynthia giggled. "How much did it hurt?"

"It was very painful." Scorpius said in all seriousness. "Like good luck for when you have children." He said and Cynthia laughed.

"I'll keep that in mind; maybe I'll have you be my coach."

"That's great." Scorpius laughed. "Is there anyone in your life?"

"No." She giggled. "But you'll be the first to know." She said and the little wail that came from Ky made her jump.