36

Albus' P.O.V

Finally, the school year finally ended and we were packing up to leave. I took one last look around the school and looked at Scorpius whose bump had grown more.

"Bitter sweet?" He asked and I smiled.

"Have a lot of memories here." I told him. "Some good and some horrible."

"We're gonna miss you next year." Scorpius pouted and kissed my cheek.

"Well you'll survive without me." I teased and kissed his head. "Come on, better get to the train." I said shrinking our trunks and placing them in my pocket. I grabbed his hands and we started walking out. We walked out and I helped him up into the carriage to go down to the train. I went in with him and much to my dismay, my sister and cousin caught up with us.

"Sad isn't?" Lily asked. "I'll be the only Potter returning." She sighed.

"Yeah it's a pity." I mumbled. Scorpius put his head on my shoulder and I smiled. He rubbed his belly gently so I placed my hand on his bump.

"Kicking, just wake up?" I asked and he nodded.

"Sleeping all night but that didn't stop him from sleeping on my bladder making me wake up every two hours to pee."

"And you're sleepy?" I asked and he nodded. I put my lips to his bump and kissed it. Lifting my lips a little I whispered. "Stop kicking love, mama needs his rest." I said and he giggled.

"Already knows who to listen to, stopped kicking." He said and I smiled kissing his neck. I looked at my family who was staring with adoration at us.

"Why so shocked Lily? Surprised I have a heart?" I spat and she shot me a nasty look.

"I think it's a pity you can't show that affection towards James or myself."

"You think everything is just a pity don't you?" I retorted with a small smile. She glared at me and Scorpius groaned.

"Stop Lily, you're bothering me." Scorpius said and I wrapped my arm around him.

"Sh love, we'll find an empty compartment." I whispered and he nodded. The carriage stopped and I helped him get up. We all filed out and on to the platform hopping on the train quickly. I found a compartment towards the back, near the toilets, and shuffled in. As I sat down, Scorpius was straddling my lap instantly.

"We're alone now." He whispered and started kissing my neck. "I wanna top." He whispered and I chuckled.

"Love, not right now." I told him. "You're tired and I'm positive you can't even find your dick. Rest for now."

"Ugh Albus!" He groaned.

"I will let you top after you give birth."

"Do you really mean it?" He asked and I smiled nodding. "Okay." He got off my lap and placed his head on it. I started to stroke his hair gently and his eyes started to flutter close. When he started to snore I smiled and looked out the window. I heard the door slide open and I looked up. The guy looked familiar so I cocked my head to the side.

"Do I know you?" I asked.

"No but Scorpius does." He said and I nodded.

"Well who are you?" I asked and he sat down across on the other cushion.

"I am Arnold." He said and I snorted.