32

Scorpius' P.O.V

Albus, after much begging and pleading, was allowed to leave his hospital room to come to my checkup with me. We settled in the waiting room and I put my head on his shoulder as he intertwined our hands.

"Do you wanna find out what we're having?" I asked.

"No I want to be surprised." He told me and I nodded. "Why do you?"

"Well it's up to you." I stretched my head up and kissed his neck. "Are you excited?"

"Of course I'm excited, we're getting closer and our baby will be here sooner than we think."

"I'm excited too; I can't wait to not be pregnant." I laughed and he smiled.

"I bet it's been taking a toll on you." He said and gently rubbed my shoulder blade.

"Yes and I'm so tired it's unbelievable."

"You can catch up on sleep while you're home. Only like two more months until school is done with then you have a month or so to wait for the baby."

"Albus, are you going to come live with me?" I asked sadly and he turned. He pressed his lips to mine.

"If you want me to then yes." He said and I smiled.

"Mister Malfoy!" The healer called and we got up. We walked behind her and followed her to the room.

"Hello, I told you that you can call me Scorpius." I giggled and Healey Harvey smiled.

"Ah then lie down Scorpius." She patted the bed and I lied down. She connected the wires to me and the thumping sound surrounded the room. I smile and I looked up at Albus who was already looking at me and smiling slightly. "Heart beat sound perfect actually." Healer Harvey told us.

"That's great!" Albus piped.

"It is." I smiled and he leaned down kissing me gently. The healer lifted my shirt and put the cold gel on my abdomen. She flipped on the monitor and placed the plastic thing to it. She moved it around and we stared at the monitor.

"The baby seems to be perfect as well, kicking I presume?"

"Yes a lot actually." I chuckled.

"Well I'm sure they'll be a very active child when they're born. You do not want to know the sex correct?"

"Correct, we want to be surprised." I smiled and she nodded.

"Well that's very brave of you; I know some people can't wait to know."

"Trust me, we want to know but we think it's best to wait." I said and Albus hummed in agreement. She smiled and nodded turning off the monitor.

"Best of luck to you." She said and handed me a towel. I wiped off the gel and Albus helped me down. We bid the healer goodbye and Albus walked me back to his room.

"How are you feeling?" I asked and he sighed.

"Better that you're here." He said.

"But?" I asked and he looked over to me. He swept me up and held me bridal style.

"I miss you." He admitted. "Every day and I'm upset that I hurt you so much." He told me and I nuzzled into his chest.