4

Albus' P.O.V

            I stopped talking to everyone and just kept my head down through school. All I wanted to do was sleep but I couldn't because I had classes. Damn potions, Snape was making me take them. If I didn't want to take them, he'd force me.

            "Mister Potter please attention." Professor Snape told me. I just nodded my head and squeezed my eyes shut.

            "What's with you?" Rose asked and I glared at her.

            "Because of my idiot sister, I need to be on antidepressant potions." I hissed. "I just want to sleep."   

            "Well are you depressed?" She asked.

            "No!"

            "Maybe you are and you just don't know it." She said and I put my head on the desk.

            "Fucking stupid." I mumbled. ''This shit and all. Stupid Lily, stupid dad, stupid James and stupid Sna-"

            "Potter! Pay attention!" He yelled and I sighed lifting up my head.

            "Professor I am really bored." I said bluntly and he gave me a pointed look.

            "Mister Potter do I have to remind you that you are still serving detentions?" He asked and I nodded.

            "Yes professor." I muttered and he sighed.

            "Class dismissed." He hissed and I packed my things but he walked over to me. He clamped his hand over mine. "Not you. Sit." He sneered and I did as I was told. I sat down and he took a seat next to me. "Mister Potter, I do not tolerate misbehavior in my class or in my house, what is the matter?"

            "I just want to sleep." I told him and he raised an eyebrow at me.

            "How long have you been on the potions?"

            "I dunno. About a week?" I questioned and he sighed.

            "You're supposed to get used to the sleepiness by now. Are you sleeping properly?" He asked.

            "I take three naps a day and sleep through the night."

            "That's a lot of sleeping."

            "Is it?" I burred sarcastically.

            "Can you go without sleeping?" He asked.

            "Please sir, no I just wanna go to sleep." I begged and he sighed.

            "The potion is having a reverse effect; it's hindering you causing you to be more depressed."

            "Maybe because I'm not depressed." I mumbled and he sneered.

            "We'll be taking you off the potions." He said and I smiled. "We'll find an alternative but we will be notifying your father."

            "Fine, can I sleep now?"

            "I suppose but I would like to see you during dinner, I should hear back from your father by then."

            "Yes professor." I mumbled.

            "You're free to go."

            "Thank you sir." I got up and walked out of the class. Much to my surprise, Scorpius Malfoy was waiting for me.