27

Albus' P.O.V

I was moved to a secluded room in Mister Malfoy's ward. From the sound of it, there were a lot of people everywhere and I decided that staying in my room was probably the best option. It was a sizeable room completed with a warm looking bed and a desk in the corner. I had a view too that looked out on the world. I took a seat on the window sill and pondered a bit looking out the window. Mister Malfoy was to come to check up on me and have a discussion about the importance of taking my potions. When there was a knock on my door, I turned and saw Mister Malfoy. I was feeling a bit down as it was. Scorpius seemed very upset that I was leaving but he understood. Plus I hadn't been given the potions so my mind was all over the place.

"Do you usually work this late?" I asked in whisper. He walked in and took the seat from the desk to bring it over to me.

"Not usually but you're my patient and it's my job to look over you." He said and I nodded looking back at the window.

"Scorpius was upset I left." I told him hoarsely. "I hate to see him hurt."

"So do I." He said and I sighed.

"You want to know why it happened don't you?" I asked still looking out the window.

"I'd like to know why you stopped taking your potions yes." He said and I continued looking out the window.

"The anti depressant, it didn't work as much I'd hoped. I figured I'd gain immunity to it." I said. "The dreamless wasn't working either. The nightmares increased."

"When did this all start?"

"After my brother attacked me. I was okay for maybe a week after that but then the nightmares came full force."

"Why didn't you tell me at the meetings?" He asked and I looked over at him.

"Why didn't you notice?" I asked and he frowned.

"Point taken." He said and I looked back out the window.

"Mister Malfoy-"

"You can call me Draco. We are pretty close now."

"Draco, why do you think this is happening to me? Why do you think my family thinks it's my fault?" I asked and I heard him sigh.

"Albus, you went through a traumatic experience. And I don't think your family thinks it's your fault."

"James does and in the dreams everyone does too."

"Who are in the dreams Albus?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I don't want to talk about it sir." I told him. "It's part of the reason I tried to do it."

"Okay." He assured. "Well I think we need to put you on a stronger dosage."

"Of both potions?" I asked.

"Well definitely the anti depressant and we'll be here to monitor you." He said and I nodded. "And for the dreamless, we'll up the dosage a little but it will be mixed with a sleeping draught." He said and I nodded. I looked at him and he gave a small smile.

"What is the deal on visitors?" I asked.

"The visiting hours are from noon to five. "

"And the relation has to be?"

"None, they can be friends."

"What about overnights?" I asked and he looked at me with a torn expression.