Yuu ✘ Reader : Hero~! ♥

Here's the new Chaptie, Enjoy~!

Yuu  Reader

 Hero~! 

"Let me go!" you yelled at the bloodsuckers. You've been caught when you were doing a mission alone, there are too many of them and you can't fight them just by yourself.

"Shut up!" the vampire said and slap you across the face. Two vampires were holding both of your arms and you couldn't fight back. You gritted your teeth and glared at the bloodsucker. You spit him at his face and that made him even angrier. He grabs your neck that made you close your left eye tightly.

"You disgusting human! " he was about to kill you when Krul arrives with Mika and Ferid behind her.

"That's enough." the vampire slowly back away and kneel down. You gritted at the Queen while blood came out from the side of your mouth making Krul smirk and kneel down wiped away the blood that was on the side of your mouth and she licks her finger that she used to wipe away the blood.

"Hmmm, You have delicious blood," she said and leaned forward and sniff your neck and that made you shiver.

"No! Get away from me!" you tried to get away from them but you failed. Krul tilted your head to the other side and tears started to roll down in your cheeks. Krul's smirk grew wider. Mika just looked at you with worried eyes, he wanted to help you but he can't.

"That's more like it..." Krul whispered to your ears, she was about to bite you when someone interfered. 

"(Y/N)!!" you open your eyes and saw Yuu and the others glaring at Krul. But Krul didn't budge, she buried her fangs in your neck making you scream in pain.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Y-yuu help!!" you screamed, 

"Y/N)!!" Yuu ran towards you but Ferid stood in his way, you scream once again when you felt something sharp were stab on your chest.

"(Y/N)!! You're gonna regret this!!" Yuu screamed as tears rolled from his eyes to his cheeks.

"Uh-uh-uh~ You're not gonna interrupt her dinner Yuu-kun~!" Yuu gritted his teeth and summon his demon. You wanted to stay your eyes open but almost all of your energy and blood are sucked out. Then your vision turned black.

"(Y/N) wake up!! Wake up (Y/N)!!" you slowly open your eyes and saw Yuu looking at you with watery eyes. You lift up your hands weakly and smiled.

"Y...You came.." you said, they couldn't almost hear your voice. Yuu held your hand in his face and he started crying. You smiled weakly again and leaned forward to him and kiss him. You hug him tightly and whispered something that made him cry even more...

"Whatever happens... You... Will... always be... my... HERO. I... I.. Love y---...." you couldn't even finish your word when your heart suddenly stops beating. All of them froze as they saw your hand fell on the ground and your body started to disappear.

No... No... no...Nooooo!!!!! (Y/N)!!!" 

Sequel~!

Yuu was standing in front of your grave with a beautiful (F/C) flower in his arms, he places the flower on top of your grave and smiled.

"It's been 5 years (Y/N). It's been 5 years since you died and it's been 5 years since we defeat the vampires. I miss you (Y/N), I missed you so much (Y/N)." he wipes away his tears and touches your name, he would smile every time he would hear your name. 

"I have to go now (Y/N). Sweet dreams and I Love you (Y/N)," he said and kissed your grave. He stood up and walk away while crying silently, but there's one thing he doesn't know. That every time he would come and visit, he doesn't know that someone is watching him, and that is you. Every time he visits you would hug him behind and always give him a peek on his cheeks.

"I love you too, Yuu-kun..." that was last words you said and your body begone to turn into small crystal lights.

I'm sorry if it's boring...