Mikaela x Reader: Amazing Love~! ♥

You gulp nervously as you stand in front of the door of your new classroom. You gulp one last time and jumped a little when you heard the teacher 'Come in.' You let out a shaky sigh and open the door and walk straight towards your teacher and stop beside him, and face your new classmates.

" Everyone, this is (L/N) (Y/N), She transferred to this Academy because of someone. Please be nice to her," the teacher said and you just bow while shaking. Once you stand straight again, you could see them staring at you, as if you were a piece of sweet. You gulp and glance at your new teacher, he only sigh and look his student's.

" Now, Miss (L/N). Your seat will be next to.." he stop as he scan his red eyes inside the room looking for a vacant seat and his stop at the seat next to a blonde who's sleeping. " Ah there Miss (L/N), Beside that sleeping guy over there." he said as he pointed at the last row. You look at where he was pointing and just nodded nervously, you started walking towards your seat as you felt everyone's stare at you. Once you arrive at your seat, you quickly look down looking at your hand on your lap.

" Okay, stop staring at her class, she might melt." the teacher tease. You only played with your finger as you blush. You slowly look up and they're not looking at you anymore. You let out a relief sigh and pulled out your history book as the teacher told you to. 

After a couple of minutes, you could sense that your blonde seatmate is staring at you this whole time. You gulp and tried your best to put your concentration on the lesson but his stare is kinda scary. You gulp once again and raised your hand while blushing,

" Yes Miss (L/N), what is it?" the teacher ask as he stop writing on the board and look at you. All of your classmate look at you.

" U-uh c-can I go t-to the c-clinic S-sir?" you said while stuttering, he raised an eyebrow at you but everyone on the classroom look at you worriedly. You quickly look down while blushing madly.

" Don't you feel well Miss (L/N)?" the teacher ask with concern. You nodded nervously and slowly look up and find that all your classmates started to panic while the teacher let out a sigh and smiled at you.

" You should go Miss (L/N), we wouldn't let anyone precious to one of our most amazing Vampire get sick. And please let someone come with you. Raise your hand those who wants to bring Miss (L/N) in the clinic." and everyone instantly raise their hand which made your eyes widened.

" Uh, I suggest that only one vampire can escort Miss (L/N) to the clinic." the teacher said as he sweat drop at everyone. You slowly stand up and everyone look at you,

" I-its okay S-sensie.. I.. I can m-manage m-myself." you said and you made a fake smile while shaking a little because of his cold and scary stare.

" Are you sure, Miss (L/N)?" he ask while concern filled his eyes. You quickly nodded and gave everyone a close eyes smile while your eyebrows shaking a little. The teacher let out a sigh and pushed up his glasses, 

" Okay, but please make sure that you get to the Clinic safely, okay?" the teacher said as your classmate nodded. You bow while shaking, and you murmured 'Thank you' and walk towards the door while blushing and shaking. 

Once you close the door, you quickly slid down and let out a sigh. " W-who... who was that guy..?" you whisper while sweating badly. You groan and touch your head as it starts to throb. You cursed under your breath and stood up. You slowly walk towards the clinic with your head throbbing like hell. 

And when you arrive there, no one was there. You let out a sigh and close the door behind you and went to the bed and instantly laid down and closing your eyes, letting the dark engulf you.

          Beside the bed of where you were sleeping, there your blonde seatmate was standing while looking at you worriedly. He pulled the seat towards your bed and sit there as he continues to watch over you. 

Your eyes flutter open as you felt someone holding your hands, you tilted your hand to the other side and your eyes widened as you saw your blonde seatmate holding your hand while his sleeping. But your eyes soften, ' I guess I was wrong about you..' you thought silently as you reach out your hand to touch his hair. Once you touch it, you eyes widened.

' Woah! Its so fluffy and smooth! I wonder what kind of shampoo he used to get his hair this fluffy and smooth..' and suddenly a smile made in your lips. But you blushed madly as you saw him staring at you while holding your hands.

" A-ano I-I-I w-w-was ju-just t-t-t-tou---" you couldn't finish your sentence because he already pulled you into a tight hug. Your eyes widened as your head tried to understand what's just happened.

" Don't walk around by yourself you baka.. you might get kidnap... and I don't know what would I do if you get kidnap.." he said in a low voice, your eyes soften as your heart started to beat faster every second. 

' How strange.. this is the first time that I meet him.. yet.. it feels like I once knew him... in my previous life... the way he embrace me.. kinda felt like... so nostalgic..' then you felt a tear stream down in your face, ' A-ara..? w-why.. why am I crying...?'

Then a picture a blonde little boy flashed through your head as he was smiling. Your eyes widened, you hug him back while shaking until you grip his uniform and cried while saying his names multiple times.

" Mika... Mika... Mika.. Mika.."

You cried and cried until he leaned back and cupped your cheeks and stare at you while smiling. " Hey hey," he said gently as he gently touch your chin and made you to face him, " Its alright, I'm here. And I will never leave your side again. I promise. Go it?" he said with a smile, you started to tear up while nodding and cried again. He smiled and embrace you again, but you two quickly look at the door as you saw everybody squeal and blushing. You blushed madly and look away as smokes puffed out from your head and fainted.

" Ara, she fainted." Mika said bluntly but he just smiled and gave a thumbs up to his classmates and his teacher. The teacher only smiled and look at you two with love and joy in his eyes,

" What an amazing love they have.." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umm.. hey everyone? How was this one? :D Did you guys like it? Umm well, I hope so :)

But I also have a new story, its a fan fiction of Vampire Knight. And those who love Vampire Knight so much, I suggest you to try that one. But I'm still doing the first chapter, and once I publish it.. I hope all of you would read my story.

Thank you everyone and please stay safe wherever you are. 

{Gorgeous_Demon}/JamaycaGracia