Krul ✘ Male Reader: Blessing in Disguise

N O T E!

Hello guys! I just have something to say and please READ this and DO NOT SKIP this one!

Well anyway, I'm gonna say this again: I'M NOT ACCEPTING ANY REQUEST (FOR NOW) AND ALSO I WON'T ACCEPT ANY REQUEST THAT CONTAINS 18+ SCENES. AND ALSO, THIS STORY HAS MANY TYPOS  AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. 

That's all thank you~!

Krul ✘ Male Reader:

୧ლ Blessing in Disguise ლ୨

YOU stare into the ceiling of your classroom as you hear your classmates laughing and talking on the background. You gently rock your chair back and forth with both of your arms behind your head. You blink and glance into your right side as you saw something pink passed by. You stop from rocking your chair and look behind you. Your eyes immediately went wide and your jaw drop as you stare at the pink haired girl who is currently talking to her friend. She's small all right but her body and sex appeal made your little body get excited suddenly. 

You blush and look away as you quickly stood up and open the window next to you and  quickly jump down and you heard everyone from your room let out a gasp of surprise and shock at the same time. You landed on the ground with both of your knees bend together facing each side and both of your hands are between your thighs; using them as support along with your feet. You quickly stood up and started running away but before your could run you throw a glance back at your classroom, which is on the fourth floor by the way, and your blush deepens when you saw  her smirking at you. You quickly averted your gaze away from her and started sprinting away from her eyesight.

YOU are currently sitting on a branch of one of the trees inside the school. You let out a sigh as you stare into nothingness with your arms crossed on your chest.

Dammit! You cuss, Why won't that girl disappear from my mind? You ask yourself and let another sigh of frustration before ruffling your hair furiously; making it almost a birds nest. You lean on the trunk of the tree before closing your eyes. A small smile creep into your lips as you felt your mind went peaceful again. But it was ruined when someone spoke below.

"A penny for your thoughts?" said the voice filled with sweetness just like a velvet and her addictive scent went inside your nostrils that made you open your eyes. Your body stiffened and the air suddenly got stock from your throat as you felt yourself blushing.

You slowly narrowed your eyebrows nervously without looking at her. She giggled when she finds your movement cute. You bit your lower lip and can feel your right eyebrow twitching because of nervousness, she wholeheartedly laugh at you and your blush gets deeper and deeper that made her giggle once again. You crossed your arms under your chest and look away while pouting.
You heard her  giggle once again and then she spoke,

"Want to eat lunch with me?"
You quickly look at her and raise your eyebrow at her. She just smiled at you that made you nervous again. You let out a sigh before nodding and that made her squeal in delight.

MANY days have passed since you two started eating lunch together, and suprisingly, it went well. And day after day, you two would eat lunch together or sometimes, you would eat snack together on the garden behind the school.

But as days pass, you can feel yourself falling more for her. The way she smiles at you and stare at you made you just want to jump off the building because of happiness. But as also days pass, you can feel something different about her. Like, her unusual smirk, and her creepy smiles that you sometimes see when she's with her other friends.

Right now, you are currently sitting on the bench on  the garden behind the school with your lunch box on your lap. A smile plastered on your lips as you gaze into the blue sky with your eyes twinkling because of happiness and excitement. You slowly close your eyes and inhaled the fresh air, but you quickly open your eyes when you heard someone moaned in pain. You quickly look around the garden and there was no one ther instead you. You quickly put your lunch box on the bench and stood up as you slowly started walking towards the sound.

Your eyebrows narrowed together. But as soon as you saw the person, your body stiffened and your eyes widened. In front of you is Krul with a man. She's currently sucking the life out of the man and she look up at you. She remove her fangs from the victims neck and smirk at you.

"Ah (Y/N), what a pleasant surprise." She said with a smirk, "Would you like to join me or would you rather run away before I suck the life out of you too?" She gave you a creepy smile that made the hair on your spine stood up. You quickly took a step back aand started running away from the place with sweats running down from your forehead to your face. Fear and nervousness started crawling from your body that made you run even more faster.

You heard a very sadistic and spine tingling laugh that made you look behind you while running. And once again, your eyes widened and gritted your teeth with fear and remove your gaze from her. You continued on running while hearing her laugh that you just want to hide from her.

You keep on running even though you are already panting heavily. But you didn't stop and continued on running until you exited the garden, but as you step out from the garden, you froze from your spot and mixed emotion started flowing inside you.
What you see in front of you is the school ground of the school filled with dead bodies of your schoolmates and teachers. The air from your lungs got stuck on your throat. Tears started flowing from your eyes as you look around the school ground with so many dead bodies.

You wanted to scream, run away, shout, and punch something but you just can't move your body because of a cold arms are wrap around your waist. Your almost felt your blood run cold and your face paled because of the cold arms around your waist and the giggles that made the hair from your spine stood up once again.

"Got'cha!" She whispered to your ears that made you jerk up a little and your breath hitch from your throat. She chuckle once again and you close your eyes  tightly and closed your fist as tears stream down from your eyes to your cheeks.

"Ah~ what a pleasant view. It would always complete my day just to see someone cry in fear. But you are different, you make my blood warm whenever I see you struggling." She whispered once again.

Please let this be a dream! Please let this just be a dream! I'm begging you... I just want to wake up from this nightmare and---

"Agh!" You were back to reality when you felt something from your chest. You slolwy open your eyes and you stared into her red ones.

I thought she was going to be the one... Even if she's a vampire, I would gladly accept her with all my heart and mind. But... how did things comes to this? I thought... I thought she's different... Oh fuck those 'buts'...

You then smiled sadly as blood came out from your mouth. You feel to your knees and so did Krul without pulling out her hand from your chest with a smirk. You slowly lift up your hand and gently caress her cheeks that made her eyes widened.

You smiled sadly once again as tears started streaming down from your eyes to your cheeks once again. Your vision started to get blurry with all the tears and because of the blood loss.

"I thought you were different... But I was wrong..." You cough out blood but then you smiled and look into her eyes once again, "I want to kill you... But I just can't bring myself to do it..."

You smiled sadly once again and slowly lean forwards towards her, making her arms push into your chest once more. You wince and grown in pain but you didn't stop and rested your forehead on her forehead while caressing her cheeks.

"Because I'm so madly in love with you.. For me..." You smiled sadly at her, "You are a blessing... a beautiful blessing... In.... disguise..." Just as you said the last words, your eyes closed and your body went limp on her arms.