Yoichi ✘ Sadist Reader: Your Punishment~!

Yoichi ✘ Sadist Reader:

Your Punishment~! 

You are currently looking outside the window as your right cheek was resting on your right palm. You were bored, very bored but yet it was a peaceful day but someone broke it by yelling your name very loud.

"(Y/N)-chan~!" you look at the door in your classroom and saw Yoichi standing there with a big smile on his face, you just look at him with a poker face, he ran towards you and hug you tightly.

"Will you please let go of me!!" you yelled, Yoichi released you and gave a peace sign, you just rolled your eyes and look outside again.

"Have you seen Yû-kun?" when you heard him said that, you felt your heart just broke. Well, to be honest, you like him, not as a brother nor friend but a man. But you don't want anyone to know about it.

"No, and why are you here Yoichi." you asked as you look at him, he raised his hands with a plastic full of foods.
"I'm here to gave this to Yû." he said with a warm smile, but you couldn't take it anymore,

He always thinks about him!!  you thought angrily, you stood up and went to the hallway. When you arrived there, you quickly punch the wall making a big crack on it. You back away and kick the wall and the wall was completely destroyed, good thing tho that you were the only one in there but you were wrong. And out of nowhere, Yoichi appeared in front of you with wide eyes, you just glare at him. You were about to walk away when you drop on your butt and you winced and closed your right eye tightly.

"(Y/N)-chan are you alright?!" he was about to walk towards you when you stop him,
"I'm fine," you said, you look at your feet and saw it bleeding.

"Tch," you tried to stand again but because of the pain, you scream.
"Ah!" you waited for your butt to meet the floor but two arms caught you. You opened your eyes and you felt his warm breath in your neck.

"Eeek!!"

"Sorry about that. I didn't mean to scare you," he said with a gentle smile on his face, then you just remembered that he was here for Yûu. You gritted your teeth silently, you wanted to push him away but your hand that you used to punch the wall is now with pain.

"Let go of me, I'm fine. Just go and give that to Yûu." you said as you look at the ground. The two of you were silent, you look up and saw Yoichi looking at you with a worried face, you face started to heat up.

"W-what a-are you l-looking a-at?!" you asked looking nervous and at the same time, you want to kiss him and hug him.

"It's just that, you're not like this before," he said with a worried voice again. Your nervous face turned into a sad one, and without noticing you began to cry as your left hand covered your face.

"H-hey! W-why are you crying?!" you didn't answer and continued crying. Then your butt touch the cold floor you look up while tears are rolling down on your rosy cheeks, and you saw Yoichi smiling at you warmly. He hugged you tightly and again you cried as you hugged him back and your face was buried in his shoulder.

You wanted to hug him for 4 years, but you just can't. And you fall asleep.

You woke up with pain in your right hand and right leg. You sit up and noticed that you weren't in your room. While looking around someone suddenly came in with a tray of foods.

"Here, I cooked this for you." you smiled a little at him and started to eat, while you were eating you felt that somebody was staring at you. You look at Yoichi and caught him staring at you.

"What?" you asked while raising an eyebrow.
"Nothing, It's just that, I missed the old you (Y/N)-chan." he said and look on the ground with a sad face. You wanted to yell at him because you two already settled this that never talk about you two's past. But then, you think of a better idea. You smirk and place the tray of foods on the table beside the bed.

And you pull him and you were now on top on him ;). His eyes widened, you know that your hand is in pain but you didn't care.

"We already settled this right?" you said while smirking at him. He nods slowly and your smirk grew wider. And he started to sweat.

"And because you broke mu rules, You'll have your punishment," you said and he tensed a little. He was about to sit up but you pushed him again on the bed.

"Eeek!!"
"Where do you think you're going? I'm not done yet with my punishment." he didn't answer and he was still staring at you.

You slowly leaned forward and finally your lips touch his. Yoichi's eyes widened, be he soon was melted from your kiss. He wrapped your arms in your waist, and you smirk while kissing him ;).

The both of you were busy kissing when someone slams the door open.
"Yoichi-kun~!" you two look at the door with wide eyes and saw Shinoa, her eyes widened and her face turned red. She ran away yelling something.

"Gomenasaiiiiii!!!!!!!" he said while running away, you look at Yoichi and you wanted to laugh so hard. It's because of his face!!

You leaned forward again kiss him because you caught him off guard.

And you two fall asleep.

Hi readers, anyway this story isn't a lemon :). Hope you like it :).