Shiho ✘ Reader: Tamed

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Shiho Reader:

Tamed

"(Y/N)!" you stop from your track and turn around when you heard the familiar voice. Mika jog towards you and gave you a small smile.

"I was wondering if you have seen Yuu-chan around?" he ask. You shrug your shoulders before shaking your head.

"No, I haven't." you said with a sorry-face, "But if I see him, I'll tell him that you're looking for him." you said with a small smile. He nodded his head before letting out a sigh.

"Thanks a lot, (Y/N)." he said and gave you a small smile once again.

You smiled back. "You're always welcome, Mika." you said and bid goodbye to him before walking away. As you are walking on the hallway you heard another familiar voices. And by the sound of it, it seems like they're fighting. Your eyebrows narrowed together.

What the heck are they yelling for? 

You only rolled your eyes and started walking towards the direction of where the voices came from. As the voices gets louder and louder, the more your blood boils.

Those sick bastards!

"What the---! Let go of me dammit!" it was Yuichiro's voice.

"Shut the hell up!" it was Shiho's voice.

You stop from your track and let out an irritated sigh and with two steps you stop in front of the door of which where they are yelling, and you kick the door with so much force that it almost break. The two of them went silent and frozen as they gape at you with wide eyes. You narrowed your eyes and gave them death glares that sweat started to form from their forehead.

"Y-Yo, (Y-Y/N)... hehe." Yuichiro said with slowly raising up his right hand to wave at you. You gave him another death glare that he quickly put down his hand and took a step back. You look at Shiho and gave another death glare. He gulped.

"Let go of Yuichiro, Shiho." you said with a serious voice. Shiho slowly let go Yuichiro's collar and took a step back. Yuichiro let out a sigh and glance at you. Shiho and Yuichiro were about to walk out of the room but froze when they heard your voice.

"Sit down. Both of you." both of them quickly obliged and walk towards their seat with they head hang low. You walk into the front. You stop on the middle and turn towards their direction and crossed your arms under your chest, making you look intimidate. 

An awkward silence hang on the air until Yuichiro spoke. "What is it, (Y/N)." 

He said grumpily while leaning on his chair and crossing his arms on his chest. You narrowed your eyes at him.

"Shut up, you idiot." Shiho told him with his eyes narrowed at him. Yuichiro only scoff and stole a quick glance before shifting uncomfortably on his chair and look down.

"Fuck! She's really scary when she has that expression on her face!" Yuichiro whispered. You rolled your eyes.

Stupid.

"She can hear you, idiot." Shiho said and look outside the window with sweats rolling down on his head. And once again, you rolled your eyes. You let out a silent sigh as they exchange another insults to each other.