Kid! Ferid ✘ Kid! Reader: Puppy Love

ஐ༚ Puppy L♥ve ஐ༚

N O T E:

Hi Guyses! Okay, this request is about Ferid's past. And since I don't know Ferid's appearance when he was a child, so I just have to make Ferid's Adult appearance into a child. And his attitude will be a gentle one.

YOU are currently sitting on the ground in the playground, alone. While the other kids are having fun; chasing their friends. You let out a sigh as your chin are resting on your arm; which is your arm are resting above both of your knees that are bend together.

You let your hand run through the dirt; making various lines and shape without you noticing. You didn't remove your gaze from the other kids as they run happily with their friends.

I wonder why I don't have any friends? you thought, Am I ugly? Am I that scary? You thought sadly. You let out a sigh again and remove your hand from the dirt and used your short to clean your dirty hand. You stand up and dusted yourself off.

As you lift up your head, a soccer ball hit you on the center of your face; making you fall on the ground with a loud thud. "Ah!" you scream painfully as you fall on the ground while holding your nose; the ball bounce away from your face. You quickly curled up into a ball as you heard the other kids laugh at you.

You groan painfully and no one even bother to help you. You bit your lower lip as you felt your eyes getting wet. You groan once again before slowly sitting up; still holding your bleeding nose. Everyone around you gasp as they saw the blood and they quickly run off; leaving you behind all alone in pain.

"Owww... it hurts..." you whispered and your tears started falling one by one on the ground. You were about to pull out your handkerchief when you saw a handkerchief in front of your face. You look up at the person and your eyes literally went wide.

It was Ferid! Ferid is known as the 'Prince of the Playground'. You stared at him; bewildered, curious, and nervous. "Here, take it." he said with a smile. A smile that made your heart skip a beat. You unconsciously blush and slowly lift up your hand and grab the handkerchief. You can feel his gaze at you as you wipe your nose with the handkerchief.

"You should tilt your head back to prevent the blood from coming out." he said as he reach out and gently touch both of your cheeks that made you gasp and your heart skip a beat again. He only smiled and gently tilted your head upward. You remove your gaze from him and look at the branches instead.

Oh my love! Why is he helping me?! Why is he here!? I thought he was at America! Oh my! Wait, I wonder what kind of perfume he uses?

You were busy thinking that you didn't notice that he is staring at you with a smile.

I didn't know that there is such a beautiful girl here, though, I also didn't know that she was this lonely. he thought.

You look at him and quickly averted your eyes and pretended that you are looking at the branches. A comfortable silence surrounded you two. After a couple of minutes, you felt your neck getting tired. You wince but then close your eyes tightly as your forehead suddenly started throbbing. Ferid noticed your actions, he stood up and dusted himself off. He reaches out his hand towards you, you look at him confusedly.