Crowley X Reader: Unknown Feelings 😢💔

CROWLEY were walking under the falling snow without anyone following him around. A captivating smile is plastered on his face as he keep on walking. The snow keep on falling in the dark gray sky, which makes like something interesting is going to happen. Everytime he took a step, he would imagine the life of unlimited livestock for him to feed himself. He lick his lower lip and smirk but stop when he notice that he stepped on something hard and.. big? He look down and an amusement smile was plastered on his face again. You were under his feet, almost covered by the thick snow. You look so lifeless, dead and weak. He crouched down and held you in his arms. You were relieved that someone is going to save you but your eyes widen when he tilted your head backwards and let your neck exposed.

' No.. Don't tell me...'

You started to get scared, balls of waters started to form in your eyes and you bit your lower lip as you imagine the pain. He open his mouth and reveal his sharp white fangs, your eyes widened even more and you wanted to push him away.. but you don't have enough strength to do that. You closed your eyes tightly and cried silently.

' Is this the end for me..?'

You thought and waited fro the pain, but after waiting for 2 mins nothing happen. You open your eyes and heard him chuckle. You glance at him and he was staring at you.

" What a waste. I'll keep you."

Your eyes widen and gasp when he stood up and carried you in bridal style. He look down at you and smile, your eyes widen and you felt your blood rushed towards your head and a smoke was released above your head and you fainted.

YOU woke up with a headache and hunger, You slowly sit up while groaning because of the pain. You scan the place and notice that your inside in an old abandon building. And it is evening already and your only light is the bonfire not to far from you which is the one who's keeping you warm from the coldness from now and earlier. You let out a relieve sigh but gritted your teeth when your head started to hurt again, you touch your head and closed your eyes tightly. You groaned and bit your lower lip, you bit it even more that you tasted your blood.

" What a sweet scent."

You open your eyes and met his red captivating eyes. You blush but it fade away when your head started to hurt again, you look down and bit your lower lip again making it bleed even more. Crowley lick his lips and stare at your bleeding lips.

" Owww..." you groan and couldn't hold back your tears anymore, you hold your head with your two hands and gasp for air when the pain hurts like thousandths of needle is stab in your head. Crowley raise an eyebrow at you, which you didn't know, and crouch down in front of you. You manage to open your right eye and look at him. You gritted your teeth when he just smiled at you, you wanted to roll your eyes at him but the pain is to much. And again you closed your eyes tightly, you let out a sob and slowly shake your head, hoping that the pain would subside but it didn't. You sob and let your head hang low so he wouldn't see you crying. You heard him sigh, you stop sobbing and look at him.

" Lay down for now while I cook something for you."

He said with a smile, you stared at him and was about to speak when your vision started to get blurry and before you could react, your vision turned black.

YOU WOKE up by the smell of food. You sniff the air while your eyes close and you heard someone chuckle. Your eyes quickly snap open and you look at the direction where the voice came from and your eyes widened as you saw Crowley stirring someone on a pot. You slowly sit up and rub your head and let out a yawn. And once you open your eyes a bowl was in front of your face. You look at the bowl then to Crowley.