Guren ✘ Reader: Forgive Me...

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Guren ✘ Reader:

Forgive Me...

YOU are currently cooking some breakfast when you heard the door opened and it closed again. Sadness filled your eyes,

He's always busy. He won't even eat his breakfast everyday.

You thought sadly, you turned off the stove and went to the dining table with the bacon you cook.

You sat down sadly and eat peacefully, with a sad face.

YOU hid under your covers as you cried silently. You wiped away the tears in your eyes, then you heard the door open in your room.

You became silent, as the person walked near the bed. Then you felt someone sit beside you, you quickly closed your eyes and pretend that you were sleeping. Then you felt the blanket being removed from your face.

Guren slowly touched your cheeks with sadness and worry in his eyes.

"I'm sorry if I always leave you alone in here. But you do know that this day I have to many papers to handle, and the vampires kept attacking us. I'm really sorry (Y/N), don't worry I'll make it up to you tomorrow."

He kissed you in the forehead and you felt him leave the bed and you heard the door open and closed again. You slowly open your eyes and sit up as you cried silently.

YOU were cooking for breakfast again, then you jumped a little when someone hugged you from behind.

"Eekk!" the person giggled then you felt relieved, you let out a relief sigh then giggled too.

"Good morning Guren. How was work?" you ask, he let out a heavy sigh and you glance at him.

"I'm too tired. I just got home today. But I will make it up to you, why don't we go out??" worries started to fill your body. You turn off the stove and faced him,

"No, You have to rest or you'll get sick and you wont be able to go to work tomorrow. It's okay if I'll just stay here, I'll be fine by myself." you smiled, but deep inside you, you were sad but you have to do this for his health, for him.

"Fine. We'll go out next time 'kay??" you nodded as you two walked towards the dining table.

1 Week Later.

He's always busy!! He promised to me that we'll go out today!! I'm tired of this!!'

You yelled sadly inside your mind. You hugged your knees as you cry.

1 week has passed since he promised you that the both of you will go out.

"I hate this!! I don't want this anymore!!" you shout as you hit the pillow at the wall.

You were thinking if you should break up with him, but your heart keep telling you that he's doing it for you and for his future.

You walked towards Guren's office sadly, you grab the door handle and you were about to open it when you heard someone talking inside.

"Nee, Guren-san, when we'll you take me out?" said a flirty voice.
"Today, now let's go." you felt your heart shattered into pieces as you heard his voice. You slowly let go of the door handle and backed away as you looked at the door, hurt and betrayal was evident on your face and eyes.

Then you heard their foorsteps getting closer, you didn't say a word as you heard the door opened, and their footsteps suddenly stopped.

You meet his eyes and Guren's eyes widened, you smirk at him. You tried not to cry.

"So this is your excuse? Flirting with other girls as you leaved me alone in that house?! Tell me!! What did I do for you to betray me?! I followed your orders not to get out of our house!! You promised me that we'll go out!! But yet it didn't even happened!!" and your tears started to roll down.

And many army are looking at you.

"W-wait (Y/N), s-she only h-helped me w-with my work!!" Guren said nervously. Yo gritted your teeth as you clenched(?) your fist and glared at him as he jumped a little.

"Tell me?! Is she the only one who helped you?! For all my life I did nothing but helped you with your work when I was still working as an army!! And I even gave up my job just to be with you!! And yet you didn't even do that for me!!"

He became silent, the people on the hallwayd started fo murmur.

"I hate you!! I hate you!! I hate you!!" you said as you run away.

YOU locked yourself up inside your room as you cried almost endlessly.

"What did I even do to him?! Nothing!! I just wanted to die!!" you screamed angrily. Then an idea came up in your mind, you stopped crying as you stood up and walked just like a zombie to your cabinet.

You pulled out a long brown belt in the cabinet with a gulped. You walked below the ceiling(?) fan with a chair, you went on top of.the chair and hang the belt tightly on the ceiling(?) fan.

You wrapped around the belt on your neck while crying.

"With this, my pain will stop.... and no one can stop me from doing this." you were about to kick the chair away when suddenly the door burst open, revealing a nervous yet worried Guren. His eyes widened as he saw you, you gritted your teeth as you kicked the chair away.

"(Y/N)!!" Guren screamed nervously. You were choking, you struggled.

Guren quickly run to you as he cut the belt and he caught you. He quickly removed the belt on your neck as you gasp for air.

"Why the hell did you do that for?!" he yelled angrily at you as he cried. Your breath went to slow down, he cried. You never saw him cried.

"I'm..... Sorry...." you whispered slowly. He open his eyes and he look at you with wide eyes.

"Don't ever do that again..." he hugged you tightly. You nod slowly as you hugged him back.

"I'm sorry....."

I'll never leave his side again. Without him by my side is a world without air.

You thought as you slept in his arms.