Ferid ✘ Princess Reader: Obey me!!

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Ferid Princess Reader:

  ✘ ✘  Obey Me!!  ✘✘

"(Y/N)-hime." you look behind you and saw Crowley, you just look at him with a poker face then he bowed down and smiled at you.

"What is it Crowley." you said and faced him.
"The queen want's to talk to you about something." he said and smiled widely.

What is he? A kid? =_='you mentally asked yourself,

"Krul-nee san did?" you said, he nodded and you walk towards Krul's room. You knock on the door and waited for her to open, you got curious and opened it yourself. When you open the door your eyes widened.

Krul and Ferid are.... kissing. Both of them stopped kissing and look at you with wide eyes.

"(Y/N)....-hime..." Ferid said.
"Let me-- (Y/N)-hime wait!!" you didn't let him finish talking because you run away.

You run away without looking where you were running when you bumped into someone. Your butt hit the cold ground.

"Opff!" you closed your eyes tightly as you rubbed your butt. Then you look up and saw Mika, you smiled and wiped away the tears in your eyes.

"Hime are you alright?" he asked you as he helped you up, you nodded and smiled, he helped you dusted yourself and you told him what happened.

"I have a question hime, do you like Ferid?" you stopped walking and look at the ground.

"I....I don't know..." you said and continued walking, and he was behind you. You stopped walking and stare outside the window were the garden are, then images appeared in your mind, and those images were you and Ferid talking and laughing together at the garden. A tears rolled down in yoir cheeks and wiled it away but Mika noticed it.

"Hime, do you want to go outside so you can think?" Mika asked you softly, you smiled and nodded.

"I'll just change, you can wait for me outside." you smiled and teleported to your room. You changed your gown into knee high dress and put on your white boots with your white cape and your weapon.

You teleported outside the castle and saw Krul and Ferid, laughing together. You felt some knife that were stab in your heart but you started walking and walk pass through them at the side, then Ferid called your name.

"(Y/N)-hime..." you stopped walking but you didn't look at him then you started walking again with tears rolling down.

....

You and Mika walk around the devastated city while laughing, your sadness disappeared when you and Mika are already outside the vampire city.

You two were in the middle of laughing when someone called your name.

"(Y/N)-hime..." you two look behind you and saw Ferid with a smile.

"Anyway (Y/N)-hime, I have something else to do. I'll go back first." Mika said and disappeared and now you two are alone together, you didn't look at him but at the ground. Then he walk towards you and he was about to hug you behind when you disappeared and reappeared behind me.

"Don't you dare touch me with those filthy hands of yours." you said as you glared at his back, he faced you and smiled bitterly.

"Why are you here anyway? Shouldn't you be at the Queen's side right now?" you said as you raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well, she pleaded me to fetch you hime." he said and walk towards you, you gritted your teeth in anger and yelled at him.

"Why would you even fetch someone that you don't even like?!" he stopped in his track and you just stared at the ground,

"I don't understand you Hime." he said and started walking towards you, he was about to touched you when you slap his hands away and you took five steps back and glared daggers at him.

"You don't understand me because you don't how I really feel!!" you shouted at him again, he stared at you with wide eyes.

"You don't know how I feel when I saw you and Krul kissing!! And you don't even know how I feel when I saw you laughing with her!! You don't understand me because you don't know how I really feel about you two!!" you snapped and closed your fist and blood came out.

"Princess your hurting yourself!" he shouted with a worried voice as he was about to reach for your wounded hand when you back away.

"Don't you dare act like you care about me!! Because in the first place your just worried about Krul and not me!!" you said and glared at him again.

"Tell me honestly, what do you think about me?" you said and as you looked at the ground.

 "I...I think about you just like a little sister, hime." your body tensed up in surprise, you raised your head with wide eyes and your eyes started to tear up.

"A-a little sister?" you said, he nodded slowly and gritted your teeth.

"A little sister? Do you even know how I think about you?! For the love of god!! I think of you like a man!! I didn't think of you as my brother nor my body guard Ferid!! I think of you as a man who can love someone like me!!" and tears rolled down on your cheeks and he was surprised by your words.

"I'm sorry Hime, but I only think of you as a little sister." he said and look at the ground again.

"I order you to obey me and love me!! Just me and no one else!!" you said,

"I'm sorry hime but that order of yours is cannot be obeyed." he said with a serious tone. And once again you glared daggers at him.

"Cannot be obeyed?! Tell me Ferid!! If Krul ordered you to obey her and love her and just her would you even said no?!" he stayed silent and answered you,

"Yes." your eyes widened a bit but you glared at him again.

"Tell me why?!"

"Because she's the Queen." when he said that, your blood got hotter and hotter.

"Just because she's the damn vampire queen doesn't mean you have to obey her orders all the time!! And just because I'm a fvcking useless princess doesn't mean you have to declined all my orders!! Your so unfair!!" you said and cried, you finally teleported in your room and lock yourself up and didn't even dared to go out.