Shinya ✘ Demon! Reader: Sweet Scent

(๑♡⌓♡๑) Prince Charming (๑♡⌓♡๑)

YOU currently sitting in your limousine with a glass of wine in your hand. You look outside and let out a sigh of delight as the sweet scent entered your nostrils. You open your eyes and it glowed red with a playful smirk on your lips.

"I can't wait to join the party." You said as you lick your lower lip and your eyes filled with hunger and excitement.

(๑♡3♡๑)(๑♡3♡๑)

YOU gracefully went out of the limousine as you heard your name being announce by the emcee. Flashes are everywhere that made you squint your eyes lightly. But then you smiled and everyone around you went crazy and started calling and chanting your name

You smirk slightly and then started walking into the red carpet as the flashes of camera and the people chanting your name never ended when you have finally went inside the mansion of Krul Tepes. A satisfactory grin appeared on your lips.  But it quickly turned into a smirk when the sweet scent found your nostrils.

Now, who might it be? You thought as you put you pointing finger on your chin while licking your lips. You lift up your head as your close your eyes and started sniffing the air. You  let out a sigh of delight when the sweet scent entered your nostrils again. You open your eyes and it is already glowing bright red. You smirk and started walking towards the main hall and into the ballroom. As the door of the ballroom opens, everyone went dead silent and the music instantly stop as their gaze were turned towards you.

A smile appeared on your lips and your eyes lit up in amusement and satisfactory as you heard something broke. You started walking with your hips swaying seductively; making men drool over you. You were in the middle of the ballroom when suddenly someone called you with a high pitch voice that made you almost roll your eyes.

"(Y/N)!!!!" you look at the person and it's Ferid. You gave him smile that can make a man turn on. You can hear the men's groan in pleasure as you smiled. He walks up to you and gave you a hug and hug him back.

"I'm surprised that you made it in time." he commented with a smirk. You rolled your eyes at him and laugh. You and Ferid started walking towards the other nobles direction but you instantly stop as the sweet scent entered your nostrils again. You stop walking as you close your eyes and inhaled that sweet scent as much as possible.

Music were once again heard. You open your eyes and Ferid is looking at you with a smirk. You scoff and smirk back as you  followed the scent. Men and women started to dance on the dance floor as you make your way to the terrace of the ballroom. Many men tried to approach you and ask you for a dance, but you would only smile at him and shook your head; so eager to reach the terrace.

A sadistic smile appeared on your lips as you saw a man with medium length white hair standing there and his back facing you. You lick your lips hungrily. I can't wait to taste you.

SHINYA stood on the terrace with a glass of wine on his hand. He gaze up at the sky and slowly stir the glass. He let out a sigh and close his eyes as he let the cold wind of the night embrace him. He were about to let out another sigh when he felt somebody's presence behind him. He quickly turn around and shot out his hand as he was about to neck. But you quickly disappeared and reappeared behind him that made him froze with his eyes wide; as his back facing you.