Shinya x Reader: I don't care...

Sorry if it took so long!! X((

                         You walk through the corridors of the school while smiling like an idiot. But you stopped in your tracks when you heard someone crying. Your ears perked up and quickly followed the sound, the sound of crying came from the room of Shinoa. You slide the door and your eyes narrowed as you saw Yuichiro and a crying girl.

" What is it that did you do this time to make another cry, Hyakuya?" you ask with a serious tone. Yuichiro only at your way and shrug his shoulders then walk out of the room. You let out a sigh and approach the crying girl then lead her to sit down. You slowly rub her back as she continues to cry.

Then 5 minutes and 38 second later, she stopped crying and wiped away the tears in her eyes and she smiled at you.

" Thank you.." she said in a low voice, you gave her a close eyes smile.

" So, what did Private Hyakuya said to you that made you cry?" you said with a small smile. She stare at you for a while but then look down and she slowly shook her head.

" You know, I do understand your feelings and I understand Hyakuya's feelings too. You see, the reason why he always say bad words or words that would hurt your feelings is just the way fro him to keep everybody away from him. And also the reason why he have no friends, well except for Shinoa, is because he doesn't want to create another relation with the others because he quickly treat them as his family, and he doesn't want to get them killed or even hurt. So, I think you already know why he turn down your offer, right?" you said with a warm smile on your face.

The girls eyes slowly widened but she smiled back at you and replied with an 'Em!'. 

You wave at the girl as she run away with a happy aura once again. You close your eyes and turn your heels away and started walking again. Every student watch you in awe as you pass by by their classrooms and through the corridors. But you quickly stop and block the guy's punch before it could reach your face.

Everybody gasped as they look at you with nervous all around their face. Your energetic face quickly change into a bored one. The guy stared at you with wide eyes but his lips curved into a smirk and gave you a kick but you quickly jump and put force on your hand above the guy's hand and did a back flip then kick the guy at the side of his body that he screamed in pain and feel to his knees while his right hand is being pulled back by you. He groaned in pain and you stared at him with almost emotionless eyes.

" I'm sorry! Please let go of my hand! S-someone just ordered me to do i-it!" he yelle, his voice filled with sincerity. you let go of his hand and quickly turn away and started walking again. As you were about to tun, you heard someone speaking. You stop in your tracks and quietly listen to their conversations.

" I love you, Yuki." your eyes widened as you recognized the persons voice. Your knees began to soften and your eyes began to heat. 

" I love you too, Shinya." your eyes widened even more and you bit your lower lip as tears streamed down in your cheeks. you quickly wiped them away and turn your heels away from that direction and started walking but you quickly stop when he call your name,

" (Y/N)..." his voice were filled with worried. You stood straight and turn around then bowed while your right hand on your lower chest.

" Pardon me for eavesdropping earlier, Major General Shinya Hiragi." you said straightly and quickly turn away not letting him to reply your words. You walk faster as tears started to stream down in your cheeks again until your running faster and faster until your out of breath and stopped then lean on a wall and let yourself slid down while crying.