Crowley x Tsundere! Reader: Hidden♥Feelings

Hidden♥Feelings 

SOMEONE suddenly knock on your door for you to remove your gaze on your book. As you lift up your head you saw Crowley smiling down at you. You raised an eyebrow at him and then started reading again while shaking your head slightly. You felt him sit beside you and rested his head on your shoulder. You glance at him and a small smile formed on your lips. But quickly removed it when he glance at you. You started reading again.

While reading you can feel his gaze on you. You let out a sigh before putting down the book on your lap and look coldly at him. He look at you with a smile.

"What is it that you need, Crowley?" you ask him coldly. He just shrug his shoulder and wrap his arms around your waist for you to gasp silently and your body stiffened like a rock. He chuckles and snuggles close to your neck. You curse and Crowley chuckled again.

"Relax, (Y/N)." he whispers on your neck. You mentally curse when his hot breath made contact with your skin and it send goosebumps to every part of your body. You yelp when he suddenly lick your neck.

"You're losing your cool, (Y/N)." he whispered again on your neck and you quickly pushed him away. You quickly stood up as he fell off the sofa with a loud thud.

You heard him laugh as you rolled your eyes and disappeared into thin air.

        YOU let out an irritated sigh for the 10th time because of Ferid's nonstop blabbering about a child with a blonde hair and blue eyes. You almost throw him outside the window earlier but you manage to control yourself by letting out a sigh. And you're back into your room.

"Hey (Y/N), are you even listening?" Ferid pouted. You wanted to puke. But instead, you just let out a sigh again and look at him coldly.

"Stop opening your mouth, Ferid. Your saliva is all over my room now." you coldly said to him. But what you said to him is not true. You just want him to get of your room. But knowing Ferid, he's the vampire with the hardest brain that you have meet so far.

"Awww~ come'n, (Y/N). I am just sharing something important to you." he pouted again. This time you couldn't control yourself you quickly pulled out your weapon and swing it to him but the jerk quickly jump back with a smirk on his face. You glance at him without an emotion on your face. He bring up both of his hands, getting surrender.

"Out." you coldly said and he just let out a sigh and he suddenly disappeared like a bubble. You let out a tired sigh before putting down the book on your bed and remove your reading glasses and stood up from the bed. You walk towards the window and look outside.

You sharpen your eyesight and saw Ferid talking to human kids with blonde hair and black hair. You stared at them for about an hour but you you return your eyesight into normal when Ferid walks away after saying goodbye to the human kids. You turn your heels away from the window but you bumped into something hard. Your forehead ceased and slowly lift up your hand and touch the hard thing and almost cursed when you just notice that it is not a wall but a chest. Then you smelled a familiar scent that almost made you crazy everytime he's around your or near you.

You slowly look up with an emotionless face and saw Crowley with a smiling face. You step back and walk pass him and went into your bed to pick up your book and reading glasses. And while doing that, you could feel his gaze. You felt awkward. You look at him with the same face and he's still smiling at you. And you remembered what happened earlier when he was with you.

"What do you want, Crowley." you ask him with a cold voice while staring into his eyes. He just shrug his shoulder and disappear and he reappear on your bed. With both of his arms crossed at the back of his head and his legs were crossed too. You rolled your eyes and walk out from your room.

While you were walking, Crowley suddenly appeared beside you and you didn't give him time to speak because you quickly gave him a punch in the face which he didn't see coming. Your fist hit his face hard and he stumbled back and fall on his butt while covering his bleeding nose with his hand. His eyes widened but then he look up at you and smiled. You look at him coldly and turn your heels away from him and disappeared.

You reappeared in your room and dive into your bed as you slowly close your eyes and let the darkness took over you.

"---N)... (Y--... Hey... (Y/N)..."

You heard someone calling you. You shook your head and snuggle close to the thing that made you want to sleep more. You heard someone chuckle but you just ignored it. When you felt someone brushing your long finger you snuggle even close and let out a smile.

You heard someone chuckle again. But your eyes flew open when you felt something soft and wet touch your neck. As fast as the light you were out of the bed with wide eyes and your chest going up and down. You touch the part of your neck where Crowley's lips hit without breaking the gaze.

And as you felt it wet, your face turned into crimson red and form your lips into thin line to prevent yourself from biting your lower lip.
Crowley on the other hand, he was just smiling at you the whole time.

And he disappeared and reappeared in front of you. You let out a yelp when he suddenly grab your waist and pulled you closer to him. You look up at him with a flushed expression. He let out a soft laughed and leaned down as he rested his forehead on yours.

The air on your lungs were knocked out because of what he did. And your body stiffened like a rock that is stuck in a mud.

"I really love it when you have that expression." He whispered while biting his lower lip. You quickly look down and started playing with your fingers.

'Why do I always feel this way whenever his with me? I don't understand... Is he some kind of8 a drug or something? Cuz if he is, i wouldn't mind going crazy for him.'

You blushed at your own thought and Crowley chuckled again. You keep your gaze down and suddenly, he used his fingers to lift up your chin and you meet his gaze.

"You don't know how I restrain myself from kissing you, (Y/N)..." Your eyes widened because of what he said. And without hesitation, he leaned down and collapsed his lips into yours. Your eyes widened but then you slowly closed your eyes and kissed him back.

He leaned back and rested his forehead into yours with a smile on his face. You smiled back and closed your eyes as you tip toed and gave him a smack on his lips and rested your head on his chest. You heard him chuckle and he planted a kiss on your head before saying,
"I knew that you have hidden feelings for me... Sometimes, you just need someone to help you find it and let the person feel it."

Too short? Hehe 😁✌
-Jamayca Gracia