Lucal ✘ Reader: As One

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Lucal Reader:

As One

ONCE upon a time, in a very far far away land, in a lively town, a girl with her red cloak and dress, hops to the shops of bread, pastry, cheese, and wine. Everyone would look at her way and would smile everytime they saw the energetic hopping girl.

You pushed open the door of the bread shop and energetically greeted the people inside with a big smile.

"Good morning everyone!"

"Good morning (Y/N)!" everyone greeted back with big smiles and grin on their faces. You happily walked towards the counter where the sweet old lady, Maria, were waiting for you.

"Good morning, Maria." you greeted, "The usual please."

"Good morning too, (Y/N). Sure, dear."  the sweet old lady replied with a smile and went to the kitchen to retrieve the basket which contained a loaves of bread. "Here you go." the sweet old lady said as she handed the basket to you. You accepted the basket and said good bye to everyone.

As you were hopping to the next shop, the hairs on your neck suddenly stood up that it made you stop from hopping.  You shivered as you touch your nape and surveyed the surroundings. Your eyes, which were now covered with your hood, a flashed of sharp glint of coldness appears but it quickly disappears.

A smile quickly appears on your lips as you continued on hopping to the next shop. But your alertness and vigilance were more sharper than before. You entered the shop but before entering, you coldly glance at the dark narrowed alley just across the shop.

You fully entered the shop and closed the door behind you with a smile, and just like the other shop, you greeted everyone inside. You went to the counter and gave the shop owner a lively smile that the owner couldn't resist himself but smiled back at you.

"The usual right?" he asks. You nodded cheerfully. The shop owner nodded back and went to the other side of the counter to get your order. As you were waiting, you can feel that feeling of being watched again. With a smile still on your face, you threw a quick yet cold glance at the furthest table at the back of the shop.

A man wearing a black cloak with his hood on, watched with interest at the human girl at the front of the counter. He released a low chuckle as she sent you a cold glare. Instead of being afraid or taken back, he felt amused and his interest towards the girl grew even more.

He wants to know her, he wants to possess her; body, mind, and soul. In other words, he wants her. Because there's something telling him that she was his and at the same time, he belongs to her. Only and always.

"Thank you, uncle!" the girl smiled up to the shop owner and said goodbye and went out, but she didn't forgot to send him a cold glance before exiting the building. He smirks and he vanished like a bubble.

You continued your walking when you exited the shop and walk towards the forest because your Grandmother lives there. When you fully entered the forest, while walking, you didn't feel that man's presence. You narrowed your eyebrows and quickened your footstep. Several minutes passed by, and that familiar feeling came again.