Crowley ✘ Reader: I got you~! ♥

Crowley ✘ Reader:

 I Got You~ 

You are now outside the wall doing your mission.

You scan the place and closed your eyes if somebody else were around. Then you detected someone else's presence. You narrowed your eyebrows and quietly followed the presence. You were now behind a building hiding, you peeked and saw Crowley and Ferid talking to each other.

"Tch, vampires," you said and Ferid disappeared and you stare at the muscular Crowley. You were about to run silently when someone wrapped their arms around tour waist making you blush, and your face crashed on his hard chest.

Wait, this scent! Vampires! you quickly look up and saw Crowley smiling at you. Your blush turned redder and redder. You tried to get away from his grip but he was too damn strong!!

"Ugh! Let go of me you bloodsucker!!" and again you failed.
"You really did change." and you fell silent. You look down and stopped getting away from his grip.

"Kineki, sword mode." and your demon weapon appeared making Crowley to jumped back with an interested smile.
"That's more like it." and you charged at him you slashed your sword at him but he dodges it easily. And again you sent him some kicks and when you kick him he easily caught your feet making you jump back.

"You're really good at fighting," he said and smiled at you making you blush a little. You shook your head and again you charge at him. He slashed you and you block it easily.

"Not bad," you said and kick him in the stomach and sent him flying 3 feet away from you. You smirked and walked towards him, clouds of dust were around the place. You swing your sword and the smokes and the dusts instantly gone. Your eyes widened, you scan the place and found no sign of him. You narrowed your eyebrows, you were about to walk away when a powerful kick hit your stomach and sent you flying.

"Ahhhhh!!" you screamed in pain when your back hit the wall. You fell on the ground almost lifeless. Then you saw Crowley standing in front of you with a smile on his face. You sit up as blood came out from the side of your mouth, and your right hand was on your stomach your left eye was closed tightly and your head was bleeding.

"Your just the same as before," he said as he kneels down your vision went black. Crowley caught you before you could hit the ground. His face was filled with worries.

"Damn, I think I did too much," he said and carries you in bridal style and went inside in an abandoned building. He put you down gently and wiped away the blood in your body.

You open your eyes and saw Crowley next to you, sleeping. You smiled and slowly leaned forward and kiss his forehead. You back away and stood up, the pain runs through your whole body as you stood up but you barely stand. You started walking just like a zombie, as you walk your right hand was at your stomach. You were looking around and you didn't notice that you are now falling. You closed your eyes tightly as tears cane out from your eyes and waited for your death but then you felt arms under your knee and on your back. You opened your eyes and meet his.

"I got you." and he smiles, the smile that made your heart skip a beat.