Narumi ✘ Sick Reader: For 10 Years....

I'm realllllllllyyyyy reallllllyyyyy reallllllyyyyy realllllyyyy sooooorrrrrryyyyy for not updating!! x((

But anyways, enjoy this story.

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Narumi Sick Reader:

[ ± _ ± ] For 10 Years... [ ± _ ± ]

YOU slowly open your eyes and you smiled bitterly, you just remembered what happened last night.

~~~~

You walk around outside the city while humming and thinking what you should give Narumi for a gift, for his coming birthday.

"I wonder if he likes pets??" you said as you put your thumb under your chin and stopped walking.

"Well--" you didn't finished your sentence when you heard someone giggled. And that giggled seems to much familiar for you.

"I wonder what his doing here alone." you said as you followed his voice, then the voice led you to the back of an old building near a old ,ruin train station.

"Narumi---" you quickly covered your mouth and hid behind somewhere,

You couldn't believe what you just saw, Narumi is kissing a girl in the neck!!

Your eyes widened and you forgot to breath, you removed your hands from your mouth and slowly slid down and hugged your knees and began to sob quietly.

You were sobbing when you didn't realize that vampires had already found you.

You stood up and unsheathed out your cursed demon sword. There are 10 vampires surrounding you with evil smile on their faces.

Three vampires attacked you together, you dack(?) as the first vampire swing his sword, you hit him in the stomach with your knee and gave an upper-cut and quickly killed him.

"Gahhhhhh!!" shout the vampire,

A vampire was about to bite you but you quickly went behind her and snapped his neck and stab her in the chest.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

You pulled out your sword in her chest and look bravely(?) at the other vampires who are now shaking, ready to pee in their pants.

"Who's next?" you said as your (E/C) eyes glowed. All of them quickly vanished and you dropped on your knees while holding at your chest tightly.

Then you heard someone running towards you, you look up and saw Narumi and his gang.

"(Y/N)-chan....!!" and your vision turned black.

~~~~

You slowly stood up and went in front if the mirror. Your lips are pale, you washed your faced and tied your long hair into (H/D) (HAIR DESIGN) then you changed into your summer dress with a white blazer and went into the rooftop.

You were enjoying the cold air when you heard someone called your name.

"(Y/N)-chan??"

Your body tensed up but you quickly exhaled and didn't look at him. But you slowly faced him and smiled bitterly. He walk towards you but you keep on taking a step back.

Narumi stopped walking and he look at you worriedly. 

 What's wrong? And your not even supposed to be here. You need to rest." you didn't answer, you look down at the ground and tears started to roll down in your cheeks.

"Tell me anything, and I will listen to you, even if you shout it at me." when you heard him said that you smiled bitterly again. And you started talking, still looking at the ground.

"For almost 10 years, we've been together, laughing together, eating together, and you would always be there for me. But I thought that you would notice it..." you looked up and he was puzzled,

"What do you mean by ' Would notice'?" you couldn't take it anymore. You closed your fist and look up at him angrily and tears on your eyes and cheeks.

"I thought that you noticed that for 10 fvcking years I've been in love with you! But you never notice it! And I was wrong! I was wrong for falling in love with you! I wished I never did!" and you took a step back and your eyes widened when you felt your foot didn't touch the floor. 

And now your falling, it was just like a slow motion. Narumi run after you and you stretch out your hand and so did he so he could reach you. But he didn't,

"(Y/N)-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  

You closed your eyes tightly and waited for your death.....

~~~~~~~

3 Months Later...

NARUMI walked towards your grave with flowers in his arms. He knelt down and placed the flowers carefully above your grave and he touched it slowly.

"You were right, for 10 years I didn't even realize it, I didn't realize that you were lonely, and for 10 years, I didn't told you how I really feel. I never thought that we would be separated from each other... You were in love with me back then, and I would be happy if you could just whisper it to me that you still me love..." Narumi covered his face with his right hand and began to cry.

He wiped away the tears and laugh as he started at your name.

"'Cause, Right now, I'm needing with you. I know I was too late but I wish I could just go back in time and tell you how much I love you... for Ten years... for ten years, I couldn't tell you because I'm afraid that you would be angry at me and leave me... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry..." and he cried endlessly..

Near a tree where a boy is crying, there stood a soul of a girl with long (H/C) hair. She covered her mouth with her hands and she started to cry. She wiped away her tears and slowly walked towards Narumi. 

She hugged him but she couldn't touched him. She sit on the ground look at Narumi sadly,

"Well *sniff* I need to go now (Y/N)-chan, I'll visit you again tomorrow. Good night (Y/N)-chan." Narumi said as he kissed her grave and stood up as he walked away.

The girl reached out for his hand but again, he couldn't touch him.

"For ten years..... I couldn't even said I love you to you....."

And your body started to glow and you disappeared little by little. But before you could disappeared Narumi looked at your direction, and his eyes widened. You already knew that he can see you.... for now.

You smiled at him with closed eyes and tilting your head to the other side and the words that you wanted to tell him for ten years....

"I love you Narumi." and your body vanished.