Ferid x Reader: Heartbeat

YOU LET out a sigh as you keep on wiping the floor. You keep on doing that while glaring at the poor floor. Once you have done wiping the the first floor's floor, you went to the second floor to wipe the floor too.
You wipe the sweat on your forehead and let out a sigh.
"Geez! That fucking bastard! I'm gonna make him pay for this! I'm not a fucking maid! Sheesh!" You growl and started wiping again.

YOU FALL into your bed with a sigh and closed your eyes. But as you were about to fall asleep, your bed suddenly bounce. You open your eyes and his red eyes was staring at you. You gritted your teeth and kick him in the face which he didn't dodge. He hit the wall with a loud thud. You sit up and glared at him as he was only chickling.

"Your going to pay for what you have made me do you bastard!" You yelled and jumped off the bed and run towards him. But he only gave you a playful smile and disappeared as you were about punch him. You stop in mid way and look around your room and he was not there already. You gritted your teeth stump your foot loudly that it made your room shake a little. You let out a frustrated sigh and ruffled your hair frustratedly.

YOU STOOD above the rooftop of the castle while feeling the breeze. You open your eyes and almost fell down when you saw Ferid's face in front of you. But luckily Ferid caught you on time and pulled you closer to his while a smile on his face.
Your eyes widened as he did that.

"Stop staring at me (Y/N)-chan~. I might melt you know ~." he said and winked at you. Your eyes widened and pushed him away and jumped down while the back of your hand is covering your lips.
'Shit! W-why is my f-face heating up??' You nervously thought. And as soon your foot touched the ground you quickly run away while gritting your teeth in frustration and your face is heating up.

You stop while breathing heavily. You put your hand above your knee and let out a breath.
"God! Why did I even run when I could teleport?! Sheesh! What's happening to me?!" You screamed and ruffled your head frustratingly. But then you let out a long breath with your eyes closed. And then you open them again with Ferid's face in front of you again.
"Kyaah!" You screamed while jumping back. He only chuckle because of your reaction. You gritted your teeth and was about to attack him when he disappeared and reappeared behind you. Your eyes widened and was about to spin around when he already capture you with his arms.

Your eyes widened and your body stiffened as you felt his breathing on your neck which give you goosebumps.
"Your really cute (Y/N)-chan when you get angry ~" he coed on your neck and your body stiffened even more and hour eyes widened again.
"And it always turn me on~" he whispered seductively on your neck. Your faced turned into crimson red and you only look down while biting your lower lip shyly.

'Just what the hell is he saying?! I-i-its all nonsense!'

YOU KEEP on staring at the ceiling while your right arm is rested on your forehead. Its already morning and you still can't sleep. You close your eyes and let out a long sigh and faced your whole body to the right side of the bed and your eyes widened as Ferid's face is very close to you again.
You quickly back away until you fell on the floor with a loud thud.
"Kyah!"
You rub your butt as you sit up and glared at Ferid. And he was only smiling down at you.

"Why the heck are you always doing that, huh?! Are you gonna give me a heart attack you bastard?!" You burst from anger and he just chuckle.
"Your turning me on again (Y/N)~" your eyes widened because of what he said. You slowly point him while shaking.
"Y-y-you pervert!" you screamed and felt your face heat up. He chuckle once again and disappeared from the bed and reappeared in front of you while standing. You back away but Your back hit the wall and you gulp as he started walking towards you. You look from left to right to see if you could escape and once you saw the door, you were about to stand up but he quickly cornered you while putting his arms on the wall and lean towards you while crouching down. You quickly leaned back and started blushing again. You covered your face with the back of your hand and glared at him. He stop leaning and smiled at you.