Yuu x Reader: Brat

(A/N): Uh hey guys.. Umm sorry by the way for the slow updates.. Its just that... I think I'm kinda tired of writing... And I'm also thinking if I should stop writing? I don't know. Haaaayyyssss.. Anyway.. Enjoy..

                                            YOU STOOD in front of your mirror as you keep staring at your reflection. You let out a sigh and closed your eyes.
" Okay. You can do this (Y/N). You can do this.! Wooh.!"
You open your eyes once again and smiled at your reflection then grab your bag and went out of your room and walk towards the school building feeling a bit nervous.

As you keep on walking inside the school, many students stare at you in awe. You close your eyes and let out a sigh and slowly shook your head.
" This is the reason why I won't want to go--"
" Miss, look out.!"
" Huh.?"

You look up and your eyes widened as you saw a boy jumped off from the third floor through the window.!

" Kyah.!"

You shouted as you crouched down and used your arms to cover your head while your eyes are closed tightly and waited for the impact. But nothing happened but you only heard a loud thud.
You open your eyes and your eyes widened as a pair of sharp green eyes were staring down at you.

You gulped and glance from side to side hoping that someone would save you from him.
" Are your new here.?"
He asked you out of nowhere. You open your mouth and was about to say something but you close them again and just nodded as a response and look down. He was about to help you get up but you ignore him and stood up and dusted your skirt off.  You awkwardly bow down to him as a sorry and run off. Leaving him confused.

You stop running when you were already far away from him. Both of your hands were on your knees and your breathing was very heavy. You stood straight as you look up at the sky and let out a sigh.

"What the hill was that?" you confusedly ask yourself as you remember how your heart race when you meet his eyes. You shook your head and breath out again. You put out a smile in your face and started walking normally again towards your room. As you walk through the corridor you couldn't help but feel shy and at the same time nervous. Everyone's attention were on you. You let out a sigh as you saw the name of your class. You stop beside the door and let out a sigh again. You peek and saw that the students inside are very noisy and... happy? You were about to walk inside when someone tap your shoulder making you to jump a little. You quickly look behind you and it was just teacher. You let out a sigh. The teacher smiled at you and instructed you to come in when he call you. You nodded at the teacher and stayed put. You look behind you and you sweatdrop. you were the only one left standing outside.

                AS DAYS PAST by, you haven't seen that guy. And you felt sad. You let out a sigh and shook your head. 
"What the heck am I thinking? His a stranger to me. But it wouldn't hurt if I ask him to be my friend? Oh god what is happening to me?!" You let out a sigh again and look up at the sky. You are currently outside the wall, walking all by yourself. Not even Guren knew. Your feet just moved on its own.

"I better go back. Guren must be worried sick." You whispered and turned your heels around. As you were about to walk you felt something sharp coming towards you. So you did a double back flip and used your hand and feet as your brakes. You look up and saw a shadow. You can't clearly see the person because of the small debris flying around. You stoop up and dusted yourself off.