Part 2 of Till My Heartaches End

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Lacus Reader:

๑♡ Till My Heartaches End  ♡๑

ヾ☆*。 Part 2: Flood of Tears ヾ☆*。 

IT'S been 5 months since you the last time you have cried. And for 5 months, you were suffering. Mentally and emotionally. Every night it would haunt you in your dreams where you waited for him in front of the church. You would woke up in the middle of the night with heavy breaths and sweat rolling down from your head to your bed sheet and would end up crying for the rest of the night. Sometimes, when your friend (F/N) are home with you, she would quickly run from her room to your room just to comfort you and kept telling you that it was just a dream. But as time flies by, the wound that he have given to you are now slowly healing without his help. 

But as you walking down the road, you saw him with the girl he kissed before on the park. And that memory played again inside your head. 

YOU are currently sitting on the bench on the park near your house while playing with your phone. You were busy playing that you didn't notice when Lacus passed by with another girl at his side. A smiled appeared on your lips as your favorite song went on through the speaker that is located at the center of the park.

"Not sure if you know this, but when we first met I got so nervous, I couldn't speak..." you lift your head and was about to sing the next line when your eyes caught the most heartbreaking moment of your life.

There, 3 meters away from you, stood Lacus with a beautiful girl on his arms. A beautiful and radiant smile on his lips that made the girl also smiles back. They slowly swayed along with music and also along with the other couples.

You watch them dance with your eyes wide and tears falling down slowly and slowly, one by one. You pressed your lips together and slowly look down with your heart slowly breaking apart. And for that moment, bad luck seems to be on your side because, no one is dancing in front of you to cover the scene.

So as long as I live I'll love you

Will have and hold youYou look so beautiful in whiteAnd from now to my very last breathThis day I'll cherishYou look so beautiful in whiteTonight 

Of course he will cherish this moment, who wouldn't be? you thought. You lift up your head once again when your heard the crowd went wild. Your body froze on the spot. And more tears started to rolled down from your eyes because of the scenery in front of you.

Lacus and the girl are kissing on the middle of the crowd.

Your lost your hearing for a moment, your lungs almost stopped functioning and your body almost gave up. You slowly stood up with your knees shaking and slowly turn around with your hands covering your mouth to prevent the sobs from coming out.

You slowly walk away and almost fall on your knees for several times, but you didn't gave up and you manage to get home safely, but with a broken heart.

YOU look down while closing your eyes and biting your lower lip.
Ignore them, (Y/N). you chanted inside your head and lift up your head with a smile on your lips and continued on walking. Then a smirk appeared on your lips as you saw him from your peripheral vision that he stopped walking and looked at you while gaping.

Take that you, crap. 

As you pass them you stop from your tracks when he called you.

"(Y/N)..." he said with a low voice. You spin around and look at him with a smile on your lips.

"Yes?" you said and glance at the woman beside him who's giving you death glares. You rolled your eyes at her and look at Lacus once again.

"(Y/N)..." he called your name once again. You narrowed your eyebrows and almost gave him a what-the-heck-do-you-want-look? with your eyebrow raised. But instead of answering. You just tilted your head to the other side and look at him innocently.

You heard the woman groan, "Just leave already will you!? Your disturbing us!" she shouted which made you look at her and raise an eyebrow. Good thing that there's no one else walking around. You scoff at her and fake a laugh.

"Why would I leave when your boyfriend here called my name? And please, why don't you carry along with your boyfriend so you won't be disturbed, hmm?" you said and rolled your eyes before turn around. You were about to take a step when Lacus spoke.

"You've change..." he said. You rolled your eyes and turn around to look at him once again.

"Yes I did. Everybody does. Especially when they suffered from a lot of pain that was caused by the person that they fucking loved. So now shut up and continue your date." you said and turn around. You were about to take another step again when he grab your arm and made you look at him. You rolled your eyes as you heard the woman shout Lacus' name.

"I-I miss you..."  you scoff at him and roughly remove his hand from your arm.

"First of all, don't touch me! Second, I don't fucking care if you miss me. I don't give a damn. And lastly, don't say such things that can break your girlfriend's heart you crap. And if you think that I'll be swayed with your words, then think again! Because I never will! Never again in my entire life. You've made my life a living hell before, and now, I won't let you do the same thing again. " 

"B-But (Y/N)---"

"Shut the fuck up, Lacus!" you snap at him that made him widened his eyes and the woman back away, "Don't you fucking dare to tell me that you still love me! Don't you fucking dare to say that you want me back! Because I will never come back!" you breath and didn't notice that you are already crying, "For 3 months... I have suffered  a lot. Mentally and emotionally! I cried every night thinking of you! I fucking cried every day whenever I remember you! Because it hurts so much! It fucking hurts that you didn't even came to our date that day! That day when you left me broken and and my heart shattered into peices! That day when I cried alone! That day when you didn't even called or texted me that you are with another girl!" you glance at the woman who's eyes widened. "You made me wait there for almost 3 hours while standing! Everything that I have sacrifice for you just went into nothing! You were busy making new happy memories with another girl and didn't notice that I am still here loving you and waiting for you. But what?! You didn't came back. Even just to apologize or let me understand that you love someone else.

So don't think that I'll ever come back to you." you said with venom on your voice, "Because I will never ever come back to you. You've already given me too many mounds to heal and too many memories that haunts me in my sleep every night. And too many tears was wasted because of you. So many tears that if this was a movie, my tears could make a flood. So please, stop saying things that can bring back the pain. I'm already moving on so please stop bothering me and be happy." you said and gave them one last smile and started walking away while silently crying.

After this... I'll never make a flood of tears ever again.