Yandere!Mika ✘ Reader ✘Yuu: You're Obviously Ours.

Sorry if it took so long!! Anyway, Advance Happy Valentines Day!! :D

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Yandere!MikaReaderYuu:

You're Obviously Ours.

YOU twirl around on the roof top gracefully as the winds blow your hair. You stopped and spread out your arms freely and closed your eyes, you open them once again and your eyes widened when a guy with blue eyes and blonde hair is standing in front of you, with a smile on his face. You slowly backed away when he was wearing all white.

"How...how..." your eyes widened, "Oh my god! The alarm should be--mmpphhmm!" you couldn't finish your words when he suddenly covered your mouth with his hand and cornered you in the wall, he covered your mouth with a piece of cloth and he put both of your wrist on top of your head while his other hand is wrapped around your waist. You struggle around and tried to get away but he's too damn strong. You stopped struggling and tears started to roll down in your eyes. He smirked and leaned forward on your neck, your knees are shaking, he smirk when he was millimeter away from your neck and he started licking you passionately. 

You cried with fear and struggle once again but he pinned his body onto yours which made you gasped , he pulled away and smiled at you sadistically. You shook your head, he giggled evilly that you just wanted to wake up from this nightmare. But this isn't a nightmare. He giggled once again and leaned forward again in your neck. Your eyes widened when his lips meet your skin. His smirk never faded until he raise his head and stare at your (E/C) eyes and he remove his other hand on your waist and he raised it and caress your cheeks slowly.

Oh my god! I wonder what he'll do?!?! O^O

He leaned forward and you closed you eyes tightly, you gasped and your eyes widened when his lips  traveled on your cheeks, down to your jaw, neck and collarbone. Tears stream down on your cheeks and his smirk appeared once again. You slowly open your eyes when he stopped, 

He giggled evilly and raised his head,  "I want you... Only you and no one else." and he open his mouth and leaned forwards, ready to bite you but someone called you. You look at the door and saw Yuichiro with wide eyes, he narrowed his eyes on Mika.

"Let go of her, Mika!" Yuichiro yelled angrily, Mika only smirk at him and carry you just like a sack of rice. You started to cry once again as you struggle.

"And would I do that? She's not even your property." he said with a sadistic smile on his face. You manage to remove the cloth on your mouth and screamed Yuichiro's name.