OC ✘ Owari No Seraph: A Damsel in Distress, Not!

A Damsel in Distress, Not!

A/N: This will be the last update of this book. To all the readers who stayed and came, thank you for the support and love that you gave

*WARNING: Physical and verbal abuse ahead.*

     SERIES of laughters broke out as everyone saw you stumbling down, faceplanting on the cold hard floor. You slowly sit up as you kept your head hanging low and gently rubbed your aching forehead.

"What a stupid girl,"

"Haha, you're right."

"Tsk, attention seeker."

"What a fake bitch!"

Many taunting and cursed words were directed at you yet you remained unresponsive and your head hanging low. You slowly stood up and dusted yourself off. While doing so, someone throw an egg at you from behind. Though you have could have dodge it, you didn't instead.

It's fun watching them making a  fool out of themselves anyway.

A deadly smirk appeared on your lips yet everyone didn't manage to see it.

"Trash! Trash! Trash!"

One by one, eggs landed on your body. Some eggs that hit your head would only bounce off and into the ground, yet the pain was even more than the eggs that didn't bounce off. You silently gtitted your teeth as a very deadly grin appeared on your lips.

"Trash! Get out of here!"

"Trash!"

"You don't belong there you trash!"

Everyone kept on screaming the same words as they threw eggs or even crumpled paper at you. Yet you remained unresponsive and still. Your grin grew wider as your eyes flashed with deadly light.

Everyone stilled and went frozen as they felt the heavy and thick killing intent on the air. Some took a step back while the others secretly run away from the site.

"What's going on here?" a loud yet clear voice broke the deadly silence. Everyone looks at the direction of the voice and saw Guren, standing at the center of the hallway with his arms crossed over his chest. His eyebrows were narrowed and he was releasing a very deadly vibe, yet the vibe earlier was more deadlier than his.

"All of you," he sharply swept his eyes towards the students, "Return to your clasrooms. Now!" his voice firm voice woke everyone up and started dashing towards theur respective classrooms; leaving the mess that they have made behind.

When there was no more students, Guren remove his arms and started walking towards you while fishing out a handkerchief from his pockets.

While you on the other hand, started removing the eggshells on your body. You didn't lift up your head when you felt him stop in front of you, with his hand, which was holding the handkerchief, outstretch.

You treated him as an air and continued removing the eggshells from your body with a small smile. Yet the smile held something else in it.

You heard him sigh. Your body went still and frozen when you felt him gently wipes away the eggwhites and eggyolks from your hair. Then a thumb and forefinger held your chin and gently lift your face upward that made you look at his eyes.

He stared right back at you. Both of you stared at each other for a couple of minutes until Guren tore away his gaze from you and started wiping your face in a very gentle way.