Shinya x Reader: Touch Me~

A/N: This chapter contained 18+ scenes!! ( Even though I'm only 15 >.> )

The sounds of the twitting bird echoed in your room and the sun raise that went trough your glass window made you awake. You grunt as the sun raise hit your eyes and you quickly covered them with your right arms and face the other side of the room where there is no light and stretch your arms and feet then sit on the bed while rubbing your tired eyes.

You slowly remove the blanket on top of your lap and hang your feet on the side of the bed and put on your rabbit slippers and walk towards the bathroom like a new reborn zombie. You open the door of the bathroom and and turn on the shower and raised your hand then let it get wet by the hot water. You smiled then took off your upper pajama then the lower pajama and then your underwear.

You slowly walk under the hot shower. You comb your (L/H) while feeling the hot water slide down from your head to your feet. You turn off the shower and grab the shampoo and put some on your hair and rub it slowly so it could bubble up. You turn on the shower again and let the water rinsed off the shampoo bubble on your hair.

" Ah~ It really feels nice to take a hot shower after waking up in the morning." you open your eyes then turn off the shower, you were about to grab the conditioner when the door suddenly open revealing a smiling Shinya. But his smile disappeared and your eyes widened you quickly grab the towel and wrapped it around your body.

" You f**king pervert! You could have knock! Don't you have a hand to knock!?" you ask while your face turned into red. He smirked at you and went inside the bathroom as he closed the door. Your eyes widened and you slowly back away as he keep walking towards you until your back hit the cold wall that bring shiver to your back.

" S-shinya w-what are y-you doing?" you asked nervously. He only smile then raised your chin and look into your (E/C). You tightened your grip on the towel and your cheeks turned even more redder than before, your backed up your head but he quickly conquer your lips and your eyes widened. Then after 3 seconds he was asking for entrance but you closed your mouth and closed your eyes tightly but suddenly he grab your butt which make you to gasp and he took the opportunity to slid his tongue inside your mouth and explore every part of your mouth.

You moan as he travels his hands everywhere where he can reach and your knees is started to give up. He closed his eyes and deepened the kiss and you let out a cute moan, until the both of you were out of breath, he slowly backs away as a string of saliva you two made. Both of your breathing were heavy and you look down while biting your lower lip.

You heard him chuckled and you look into his eyes, you raised an eyebrow at him and he just smiled at you then kiss you, but it was full of sweetness this time. You slowly pulled away and look into your eyes.

" Go get change, we have a mission to do today." you smiled then nodded. He went out of the bathroom and you slowly slid down on the wall of the bathroom while clenching the towel on your chest.

You close the door of your dorm and lock it then started walking towards the school buildings. As you were walking, you could feel someone following you. You would always glance behind as your normal walk turned into a run. You run faster and faster but stopped until you arrived in front of the school building and look behind you one last time and no one was there. Your breathing is heavy and all you can think of is who is that person and why is it following you and what does it want from you. You shake your negative thoughts away and step inside the school building.

You were opening the door of your room when you felt the presence again that you felt this morning. You begun to get sweaty and you quickly open the door and went inside and lock it quickly. But you gasped when you saw the door knob twisted and twisted. You slowly back away as you begun to cry. But then the door knob stop twisting, and you quickly run towards your room and grab your sword but when you came back to the living room the door was now open. Your eyes widened as you accidentally let go of your weapon and someone covered your mouth with its hand.