Shinya X Vampire Reader: Loving You is My Wish

Loving You is My Wish

YOU REMOVE the mask on your face and you let out a sigh. A smoke came our from your mouth as you breath. You look up in the sky and close your eyes as you let the snow fall from the sky. The cold wind gently sway your long hair. And the sky is gray as the ash, just like your life. You slowly open your eyes and let yourself fall into the snow. You close your eyes again and let out a sigh again.

"What a life I have..." you whispered, "I wish... I have someone who can be with me... and face all my problems... with that person..." you whispered sadly. 

But your eyes flew open when you felt a human's presence 4 meters away from you. You quickly sit up and your eyes widened as your gaze went into a human with silver hair with a cursed gear.

"Ooppss. She found us. But oh well, pierce the enemy, Byakkomaru." your body stiffened when he spoke. He pointed his cursed gear at you and smiled.

"Boom." and with that word. He pulled the trigger and just like a lightning, a blue light dashed towards you. Your eyes widened and you almost didn't dodge it. You fall on the snow with a soft thud and you quickly get up and stood up but you stumbled back.

"Ouch!" you yelp and cuss under your breath and quickly stood up again but you stop in mid way when you felt his presence behind you. Your body stiffened and the air in your lungs feels like evaporating. You gulp and didn't made any move. And suddenly, he kick you in the back which made you to scream and fall on the snow. You gritted your teeth and closed your eyes tightly as the pain double when you tried to move.

"Ah!" you screamed and gritted your teeth when he aggressively pulled your arm and made you to lay down on your aching back. You glared at him when you met his blue eyes. And it was so captivating, mesmerizing, and beautiful. He smile and you closed your fist while gritting your teeth.

"My, what a beautiful lady we have here, but sadly, you're a vampire so I have to kill you." he said with a smile. Your body stiffened and your air was knock out from your body when he said that. You started to feel scared and wanted to run away but you're too weak. Yeah you're a vampire but not like the others. They are strong and you are weak.

Your eyes widened when he pulled out a knife and a cursed gear, If I may add. He played with it on his hands and your body started to shake. You couldn't talk nor move. You are too scared to do everything. He smiled at you again and lean down and captured both of your wrist on his large hand and put it above your head.

"Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit..." he whispered to you, "But a lot." he spoke with danger in his voice. You closed you eyes tightly and tears rolled down from your eyes.

"I'm sorry." you open your eyes when he said that but you gasp when he stab you with the knife on your side. Your body arc up and tears came out from your eyes nonstop. Your breathing started to slow down and your body gave up and went into limp. Your eyes looks dead and dull but the tears didn't stop from falling.

Shinya look at you worriedly and slowly pulled out the knife from your side when the men that is guarding him was gone. Good thing though he didn't activate the curse. He cuss under his breath and let go of your wrist. You were about to talk when everything went black.