Yoichi ✘ Shy! Chubby Reader: Let Me Be Your Prince

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Yoichi Shy! Chubby:

⊆♥ Let Me Be Your Prince ♥⊇ 

YOU peek from where you are currently hiding. You're eyes widened and your breathing hitched when you saw a young boy just around your age with a green eyes and brown hair walking towards your direction.

You quickly pulled back your head and lean on the wall with your breathing getting heavier every second pass and as you can hear his footsteps getting louder and louder. Your breathing get hitched again when you saw his foot on your peripheral version. You closed your eyes tightly as you grip your handkerchief tightly.

You waited for a moment  and nothing happened. Not even a single word from the person. You slowly open your eyes and saw that person walking straight without looking back at you or even glancing.

How would I know if he did glance at me? For he's back is facing me. You said inside your head with a blank face. You let out a sigh and started walking to the opposite directions. But what you didn't know is that, the boy earlier stop walking and watch you walk away with a small smile on his lips.

YOU are currently sitting on one of the chairs in the cafeteria alone with your favorite foods on the table. You let out a sigh as you glance at a group of students who are happily eating their lunch with smiles and grins on their faces.

You remove your gaze from the group and instead you lower your gaze. A small yet bitter smile appears on your lips.

What a pain in the butt... you said inside your head lift up your head. You were about to eat the burger on your hands but froze mid-way when you saw the person you never thought that you ever encounter.

He gave you a big and warm smile which made you drop our burger on the table.

"Hi, (Y/N)!" he greeted while waving. You quickly back away with the chair as your heart beats faster and faster. Your chubby cheeks started to turn into bright red as he continues to smile at you.  

Oh crap! 

You gulp and slowly look from right to left; hoping that he's talking to somebody else. But you started to get panic when there wasn't anyone else around you.

"(Y/N)?" you heard him called your name. 

"Y-Yes?" 

He let out a chuckle, "I said, Hi!" he said happily. You only nodded your head and look down as you pick up your burger once again and started eating again without lifting your head. After 2 minutes passed, you stole a glance from him when you notice that he went silent. But you quickly averted your gaze as you saw him staring at you with a smile that can melt your fats.

You blush and quickly finished your burgers with big bites that made you choke. The boy's eyes widened and quickly stood up from his chair with his glass of water on his hand and rushed to your side. He quickly gave you the glass of water which you accepted and drank it with three gulps. You place the empty glass on the table and look down while breathing heavily.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" you heard him ask. You lift up your head and glance at him while nodding your head. Then your eyes widened when you notice that he's gently caressing your back with a worried expression on his face.