Male Reader X Bottom Guren: Cute Little Lamb

A/N: Sorry for the late update!! >.<

You walk through the hallways of the school while your eyebrows are narrowed slightly together. As you pass through the classroom, every girls came out and started chasing you.

" KYAAAAAHHHHH!! It's (Y/N)-kun!!! After him girls!!!!!!!" you sweat dropped and quickly run faster and faster as the girls are nearing you.

" Can't this day get any better?!" you shout but suddenly, someone pulled you inside the men's locker room. The guy covered your mouth and you tried to get free from his grasp but he was too strong. You elbowed him in his guts and quickly spin around and kick him again in the guts and sent him flying away from you and towards the old boxes. But you deadpanned as you saw that it was only Guren smiling at you like nothing happened.

" What the fvck Guren?!"

" Don't you dare use dirty words on me (Y/N)." 

You only rolled your eyes then dusted yourself off and turn away then open the door and was about to go out when Guren suddenly hugged you from behind. Your eyes widened and was about to elbowed him again but he send a seductive blow in your ear which made your body to tensed up.

" W-w-w-w-w-w-w-what the f-f-f-f-f-vck was that!?" you quickly jumped away from him and stand in your defensive mode while blushing. He smirked at you and walked slowly towards you while your backing little by little until your body hit the wall outside the room that the two of you were in just a moment ago.

" What is it that you want Guren?" you asked him still in your defensive mode. He chuckled at you and walk away. You deadpanned at his actions and just shook your head rapidly hoping that red lines on your face would go away, and it did. You let out a heavy sigh and started walking again towards your dorm room.

Your eyes snapped open as you heard some footsteps coming towards your room. You slid your hand slowly under your pillow and hold your demon key and close your eyes but your still in your alert mode. The door of your room slowly open and the light from the living room of your dorm room went inside your room and the footsteps became louder and louder until you felt someone's presence beside your bed and quickly you opened your eyes.

" Come (D/N)!!" you swing your sword at the person but he blocked it with a demon sword too. Your eyes widened and quickly jumped away as the person was about to split you in have half.

You roll on the floor as you jumped away from the bed. But the person suddenly went on top of you and kick your demon sword away from you, you gritted your teeth and tried to punch the person but the person punch you first on the face and that made you close your eyes tightly and made your nosebleed, you could feel your consciousness going away and you couldn't feel your body anymore. But you can tell that it was a girl, a fvcking girl.

" You made a mistake coming near Guren." her words were filled with venom and poisons. You slowly opened your eyes and your eyes widened, she was smirking at you evilly. She raised her demon sword while a sinister smile is plastered at her face. You gritted your teeth and tried to move but everytime you tried to stand you would feel dizzy.

"Bye bye Private (Y/N)." and she was about to stab you when someone kicked her away from you and you could feel your tears streaming down in your cheeks. Then you felt someone raised you in his/her arms. You slowly open your eyes and your breath almost stop. It was Guren, he was looking at you with worried eyes. 

" It's gonna be alright, just wait for me a little longer." he kissed your forehead and slowly put you down on the floor and stood up.

" Why did you choose him than me?! You can't love a guy! It's disgusting! You could have choosen me?! We are a perfect match!! A female and a male!! Not a gay and a male!! It's so disgu-- ugh!" she couldn't finish her sentence when Guren hit her in the guts with the holder of the sword. She drop on the ground as her hand were on her stomach while grunting. 

" You don't know what really love is don't you?" Guren pauses then walk towards you and carried you in bridal style which made your eyes widened.

" It doesn't matter what gender we both have, at least we love each other for who we are and what we are. Am I right my love?" he said while looking at you playfully. You blushed madly and looked away. He chuckled at your reaction and kissed your forehead which made you passed out and your soul coming out from your mouth. Guren chuckled and rested his forehead into yours.

" Hahaha what a cute little lam I have."

A/N: I'm really sorry if this took too long, its just that...... your author right now is kinda heart broken. And because I'm kinda heart broken, I don't know what plot should I use, but anyway I hope all of you will still continue to read my story ^^