Shinya ✘Pouty Reader: I Don't Like You, I Just Love You~!

shigureyukimi

You were skipping happily towards Shinya's office, you opened the door and peeked inside and saw Shinya doing something.

" Good Morning Shinya~!" you said happily and went inside. Shinya look at you and smiled,
" Good Morning too, (Y/N)." he said and went back to his work. You pouted and he saw it,

" Don't pout, you look ugly when you do it." he said while joking.
" Heh!" you said and giggled, you sat on the sofa and turned the tv on.

" Why are you here (Y/N)?" he said still not looking at you.
" Well, Is there something wrong visiting you?" you asked not looking at him too.

" There's nothing wrong with it but, don't you have work to do?" you shook your head and change the channel.
" I'm already done with mine." you said and sit like an idian.

And while watching tv, you felt tired. You released a yawn and stretch your arm making Shinya look at you. Then you fall asleel, Shinya stood up and walk over to you witgh a blanket, and he put the blanket above you.

He stared at you for a moment then he smiled and leaned forward and kissed your forehead and went back to his work.

You woke up and you felt someone's head on your shoulder, you look at your right shoulder and saw Shinya sleeping peacefully. You smile and remove the blanket on top of you and put it on top of him.

You slowly remove his head on your shoulder and you move away a little and put his head on your lap. Then you started humming ramdom songs while playing with his hair.

You closed your eyes as you humm and open your eyes again and look down, your eyes widened when you saw him staring at you.

" A-ahh.. M-morning Shinya," you said and wave at him awkwardly. Shinya sit up and faced you, your heart began to race and your face was painted with red.

He leaned forward, and your face was inches away.
" Your breath stinks." your eyes widened then an ink appeared on your head and with all your strength you punch him in the face and he hit the wall then the wall broke.
You walk up to him, with dark aura around you. You step on his stomach and crack your knuckles.

" Hihihi, sorry (Y/N). I was just kidding." he said as he gave you a peace sign. You back away and put your right hand on your right waist. Then you pout.

" Stop making fun with me Shinya!" you sais and walked out. You returned to your office with a smile on your face.

....

You were skipping again back to Shinya's Office. You were about to open the door when the door was slightly open.

" Hmm? That's odd." you were about to step in when you herd someone talking and that made your eyes widened a little.

" Do you like (Y/N), Shinya?" It was Guren's voice, you didn't move an inch. And you were excited what would Shinya answered, but you felt your heart into pieces when he said,
" No I don't Guren." he look at the ground and tears started to fall, Shinya was about to say something else when they heard your name being called.

" Miss (Y/N)?" you look at the person and it was Yoichi, you wiped away your tears and smiled at him.
" H-hello Y-yoichi-kun." you replied to him,
" Why are you crying Miss (Y/N)??" he asked softly, you were about to answer him when Shinya open the door and your eyes widened, but then you just ignore him and look again at Yoichi,

" Some dust fell on my eyes. Anyway, I'll be on my way now. Bye Yoichi-kun." you said and waved at him while walking away. When you were now far from Shinya's Office, you began crying and ran away without looking at your way.

Your foot drag you to the place were to two would always hang out together when you two are always free.

" WHY DOES IT DOES IT HAVE TO BE HIM?! OF ALL THE GUYS IN THE FVCKING WORLD!!! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HIM!!!" then you punch the tree so hard that it cracked and fall on the ground.

" Watch your language (Y/N)." you look behind you and glared at him.
" What the fvck do you want with me?!" and you,faced him. He was still calm.

" I said, watch your language." he said seriously. You glared,at him even more as tears rolled down on ypur cheeks.

" Why do you even care?! You don't like me right?! So just fvck off!" you yelled at him. His eyebrows twitched and quickly pinned you on the wall. You tried to remove his hands on your shoulders, but he was too strong.

" Let me go you fvcking bastard!!" but he didn't listen, he was looking at the ground. You gritted your teeth and yelled at him again.

" Let me go god damn it!!" but he yelled back at you.
" I said watch your language!!" you stopped struggling, and your eyes widened. Never in your life you saw Shinya angry.

" Why wouldn't you listen to me!?" he pinned you even harder on the wall, you closed your left eye tightly.

" Because you don't,even like me! Why would I even listen to someone who doesn't even love me back!!" then you became silence, so was he. You look down and tears roll down on your wet cheeks.

" Now tell me, Do you like me or not?" you asked seriously. He looked at you with a sorry face.
" No I don't.." then tears started to fall on your cheeks again.

" I dont like you I--" you cutted him off by yelling.
" Enough!! I had enough!" you said and remove his hands on your shoulder. You were about to run away when he hugged you behind.

Then there you cry and cry.

" Let me finish," then he faced your body to his. You look up and he smiled at you,
" I don't like you, I JUST LOVE YOU." he said sweetly, your eyes widened you were about to react when his lips crashed with yours. Your eyes widened, but soon you melted into his kiss.

You two breath forr air, he hugged you and kissed your head.
" I Love You (Y/N), my future wife." he giggled and you flushed into red.

" Hahahah, I love you too Shinya. My future husband." and you two shared a passionate kiss ;).

Yayyyy!!! Finally done :D!!!

Thank you for reading this story readers :).