Shinya ✘ Hurt Reader: I'm Sorry...

XDAnimelover0131

I'm really sorry for not updating lately!! It's because I was busy with school stuffs. And also, I think in this chapter it would be a different Shinya soooo, anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this (short) story!!

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Shinya Hurt Reader:

(;•͈́༚•͈̀) I'm Sorry... (;•͈́༚•͈̀)

YOU hugged your pillow and rolled from right to left, then you faced the ceiling(?) with sad face. Then what happened earlier came back from your mind.

~FlashBack~

You knocked on Shinya's office, you waited but he didn't opened the door. You got curious, and when you turned the handle of the door, it wasn't lock.

And today is a very special day, today is your 20th birthday, and It has been 1 year since you two got married.

Your eyes widened a bit, but you open the door and went inside. No one was inside,

"Shin-chan?? Shin-chan~??" you released a heavy sigh then went out of his office. You were about to walk when you heard someone... moan??

You got curious so you followed the moaning voice and it led you to..... to the men's restroom??

Then you saw a door of a cubicle was slightly open, you walk closer to it and you were about to open it wide when you heard his voice.

"Not to loud (R/G/N)..." your eyes widened, it was his voice. Tears started to form your eyes, you slowly back your hands away but stopped in mid way,

Both of their moans echoed inside the restroom, you closed your fist tightly and with all your courage you opened the cubicle. And your eyes widened, he.. he.... he.... he was making out with a random girl?!

Both of them stopped moaning and their eyes widened, you gritted your teeth as hot tears rolled in your eyes.

"(Y/N)...." Shinya whispered,
"Don't you dare call me by my name you filthy husband."
The girls eyes widened and she look at Shinya then at you.

"What are you talking about?! Shinya-kun is not yet married!!" you smirked at the girl and raised your hand a little so she can see your ring.

Her eyes widened,
"So if I were you, you son of a bitch, whore, and slut, I would get away from him and never come back to him." you said as your upper face was covered by the shadow of your bangs.

The girl shivered but then her eyebrows furrowed and she stood up straight, she put on her bra and her jeans then his shirt. She glared at you but you just smirked.

"We're not finish yet." she said and walked away, your smirk grew wider.
"Who said we were??" within 1 second you were already in front of her and you quickly pulled her hair by force and she screamed in pain

"Aghhhhhhh!!!" Shinya quickly put on his uniform and called your name but you didn't pay,attention to him.

"(Y/N)!! Stop!!! Your hurting her!!" you just scoffed at him and stopped pulling her hair, you look at him with teary eyes,

"Stop?" you said as you look at him.
"Yes!! Stop!!" you gritted your teeth and clutched the girls head by force and once again she screamed in pain.

"Aggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

"Stop?! You want to stop me?!? Do you even think that she's the only one who's hurting?! Huh?!?! Answer me you fucking man!!" and you let go of the woman's hair and she quickly crawl to Shinya and Shinya helped her up, you gritted your teeth and glared at them.

"I warn you, I'll make sure that you'll never see the day light ever again if you come near me." and with that you slapped Shinya very hard and the girl and run away, crying.

~End Of FlashBack~

And once again, hot tears rolled down again. You covered your face with the pillow and screamed there while crying.

"What did I ever done to you?! What did I do for you to betray me?! What?!?!" and you cried and cried, then someone knocked on the door, you stopped crying and quickly sit up and glared at the door, you already know who it was.

"What the fvck do you wan't from me?!" you heard someone sob,
"I'm sorry (Y/N)..... I'm sorry..."

You opened the door while glaring at him.
"Sorry?! Sorry?! Your sorry cant do anything to make this tears stops and your fucking sorry can't make the pain in my heart go away!! What did I even do for you to betray me?! Answer me Shinya!! Answer me.." while yelling at him you hit him at the chest but he just hugged you while crying too.

Your knees went soft as you hugged him tightly and cried on his shirt, you two back away and he wiped away the tears on your eyes and he smiled warmly at you with tears on his cheeks.

"I'm sorry and I love you very much (Y/N)." he said as he touched your right cheeks and he kissed you gently.

Your anger rises at the highest level and with all your strength, you push him away and kick him on the stomach which made him flew across the room into the kitchen. You heard him scream when his back hit the cabinets roughly. You walk out from your room and into the kitchen with no trace of emotions on your face and in your eyes.

You stop and look down at him coldly, "The pain that you are feeling right now are not enough for me to let you know how broken and hurt I was when I fucking saw you making out with that woman with my own eyes." your eyes and voice turn colder and colder, "When you also helped that fucking woman instead of ignoring her." you scoff, "You're sorry are just a piece of shit, Shinya. It can never melt away the pain that I am feeling right now." was your last word before walking out of the room.