Crowley ✘ Jealous Reader: I'm Really Jealous...

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Crowley Jealous Reader:

I'm Really Jealous...

YOU walk angrily outside the palace as a human children look at you with fear. Your eyebrows  furrowed as you glance at the children and glared at them, they all run away with fear.

You turn your gaze on the road as the other vampires almost run away.

Your eyebrows furrowed even more when the scene earlier came back from your head.

Flashback

You were really happy when Crowley told you that he'll go out with you.

You open the door happily, but your smile disappeared as your eyes widened.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?! WHY IS CROWLEY CORNERING FERID IN THE WALL!!! AND THEIR TOOOOO CLOOOOSSSSEEEEE!!! you shouted angrily at your mind. You clinched your fist as an ink mark appeared on your head.

"Hey! You fvcking smiling, idiot, psycho gay! What do you think your doing?!" you shouted angrily as a  red aura started to come out from your body. But both of them look at you and they just waved at you like their not doing anything bad at all.

"What are you two smiling for?!" Crowley backed away as he waved at you with a closed eyes smiled. You grab the right thing to you as you throw it at him with force.

(Now what is the thing to your right?? Comment down bellow :). Except for the mouse.)

He almost fall, Ferid laughed, you glared at him and he quickly stopped laughing as he raised his both hands, surrendering.

Crowley remove the thing that you throw at him in his face. He was still smiling, three marks appeared on your heard.

"Why are you still smiling you perverted psycho?!" he pulled out a handkerchief and slowly wiped the sweats on his face.

"Why are you here (Y/N)-chan~??" Ferid asked you, you glared at him. You yelled as you pointed him. He sweatdrop.

"I need to go. Bye~!" and Ferid disappeared. You let out a sigh as you put your pointing finger on your forehead.

"Are we still going or not?" he put down his handkerchief  and smiled again.

What the heck is his problem? He keeps on smiling.

"Actually, We'll go out another time. Me and my group are assigned to protect the queen this time, we'll go outside the vampire city and check all the humans that are still alive." he said.

You released a 'tch' then walk out.

"Queen! Queen! Queen! It's all the queen that he thinks! He promised me almost everyday that he'll go out with me! But what?! He never did?! It's all the queen!!! Ugh! I hate this immortal life!!"

End Of Flashback

TODAY is the day when Crowley, the Queen, and his group will move out. You put on your cape as you put your sword in your waist and jumped out from the window. You jumped from roof to roof and stopped above the gate's entrance. And their already moving out, and with just the blink of an eye they all disappeared.