Asuramaru x Reader: You Belong To Me~!♥

You look outside the school window and it was already late in the evening, you let out a sigh and put your attention back on the paper that the teacher assigned you to check. You were in the middle of checking when you heard a rustle outside the room, at first you only shrug your shoulder and continued checking. But the rustle sound was replaced by a creepy giggle. And your ears suddenly perks up. You stared ar the paper on the desk with wide eyes, as you slightly shiver in fear and keep telling yourself that its just your imagination. But you were wrong, You started to feel scared and nervous, you gulped nervously and decided to continue the checking at your dorm. You quickly put all the papers in your bag and instantly stood up as the giggle earlier started to get louder and clearer. Your body instantly stop from moving as you heard the giggling peron... behind your back. Your eyes widened and glance behind you while shaking. But then you let out a relief sigh when
it was only Asuramaru.

" Don't scare me like that Asu-chan!" you said as you sit on your desk and let out a relief sigh. Asuramaru only giggles at you and wrap his arms on your neck.
" Nee (Y/N)," he stated as he played with some of your hair, " Play a game with me." He said with a little smirk on his face.

"Eeehhhh... what kind of game Asu-Chan?" You ask him as you snuggle in Asuramaru's arms. Asuramaru smiled at you and leaned forward to your ear, " Its called.. Hide and Seek." He said and giggles, you only look up at the ceiling and think for a minute.
" But we're in the school Asu-chan." You said as you look back at him. " Baka~ Cant you tell why I pick Hide and Seek?" He ask and smirk, then an 'o' formed your mouth. You grin at him and nodded.

" You go hide and I'll look for you, and Remember (Y/N)," he stopped and walk towards you and took some of your hair gently and smelled it. You blushed and look away so that he wouldn't see your blushing face, " When I win this, you'll be forever mine." And he smirked. Your face heat up and only nodded. He giggles at you and motion you to go hiding. You nodded and went outside the room as Asuramaru look outside the school while counting 1-50. You run through the corridors silently while hearing Asuramaru's voice echoing throughout the school which is kinda creepy. You stop in front of the clinic, you smiled then went inside and slowly closed the door and tiptoed towards one of the bed and open the curtains and closed it again and went under the bed as a smile formed on your lips.
" And 50." You heard Asuramaru's voice echoed inside the room. Your eyes widened a little and stayed quiet as you covered your mouth with your hands and stayed alert. Then you heard faint footsteps walking around the clinic. You giggle in your heard and smiled, you remove your hand in your mouth and crawled silently towards the wall so you could lean back.
You listen carefully at the faint footsteps as you look around with sharp senses and eyes. But suddenly, the curtain opened. Your eyes widened as you saw Asuramaru's bare feet in front of the bed. You keep quiet as you cursed inside your head. Asuramaru took a step forward on the bed and climbed up which you raised an eyebrow, then you felt the bed bounce and you shriek silently when Asuramaru's hand we're hanging on the side of the bed. You waited for his next action but you felt relief when you heard a faint snore. You closed your eyes and let out a sigh, you slowly crawled out under the bed silently. You were about stand up when someone suddenly pulled you.

" Ah!"

Then your eyes widened as you saw Asuramaru on top of you, he smirked at you and leaned forward in your eras and whisper siductive.

" Found you," you blushed and look away you huffed your cheeks and smiled in the inside.
" Know your mine." And he leaned forward, you look at him and you blushed madly as you saw him staring at you while leaning forward, you closed your eye tightly as you waited for his lips to touch yours. But nothing happened, you open your left eye and saw Asuramaru looking at you while preventing himself from laughing.

You rolled your eyes at him and pushed him away and sit up then jumped off from the bed angrily and was about to walk away when he grab your wrist and you look at him angrily.

" What the f*ck do you want?" You hissed at him, ne narrowed his eyes at you and glared. You onli y rolled your eyes and scoff.
" Like that glare would effect on me." You said and pulled your hand away and turn your back at him and pouted.

" We were just about to get t oi the best part..." you murmured under your breath. You heard Asuramaru giggled, you glance at him and your eyes widened as he was already gone behind you and reappeared in front of you. You were about to shout when you were already in the bed and Asuramaru on top of you, the blanket fell on the floor aa you stared at him, wide eyes.

You were about to speak when he shut you up by devouring you lips. Your eyes widened even more but soon you melted in his kiss. He bit you lower lip asking for permission to go inside and you open you mouth and let him explore your mouth and touch every part of you mouth. You moaned and he smirk under your kiss. You explore your hand in his long hair, neck, chest and back. He moaned and his kisee went down to your neck and suck it. You moaned and bit your lower lip and grip his hair accidentally. He groaned and leaned back and glare at you.

" That hurts you know (Y/N)." He said and devour your lips again, you smiled and closed your eyes again.
He leaned back and stared at you with love in hus eyes. You smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss abd hugged him tightly. He smiled and hug you back and sayed the words that could make your world scream in joy.
" You belong to me..."
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!!! Sorry if I didn't update to much, I'm just really busy with school stuffs. But I'll continue to uodate as much as I could ♥(*^ω^*)

Bye guys!! ヽ(´▽`)/